You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** SEPTEMBER 2018 NAP SELECTIONS THREAD **

Comments

• Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    3.35E: DANCE TEACHER
    4.10E: PORT OF CALL

ON SHEET
  • Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    4.10E: PORT OF CALL
    5.25M: BONANZA BOWLS

On Sheet
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528

2.00E: Winter Gleam
    4.10E: De Vegas Kid

On sheet
  • Options
    mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    3.35E: CORAZON ESPINADO
    4.10E: POT OF CALL

on sheet
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    3.35E: CORAZON ESPINADO
    4.45E: CENTRAL CITY

(ON SHEET)
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    Congrats to @rabdeniro on winning the Monthly NAPS for September.

Can you make use of the R4R vouchers?

https://www.rewards4racing.com/

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Hi guys.

Hopefully I have reset the sheet correctly going into the last quarter of 2018.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t8ficDZZKMrLpNGdRRiDSh68BhqFAQP5IUr37TUTqgA/edit#gid=0

I've been thinking about next year. I think we should do it slightly differently and do separate leader boards for each of the festivals, picking a horse in each race each day.

Just do it for the likes of Cheltenham, Ascot, Goodwood, Chester, York, Aintree etc and then we'll keep a combined leader board for all of them too.

So we'll have a ROYAL ASCOT CHAMPION, A CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL CHAMPION, YORK EBOR CHAMPION, AINTREE CHAMPION and so on, with a combined total which will effectively be the YEARLY.

Say we cover 10 festivals with an average of 4 days and 7 races per day, that's still 280 selections in the year, but more condensed, which should be easier and less time consuming for all, although the sheet will need to be reset daily, but I don't mind doing that assuming I am available.

This means we won't be doing NAPS every Fri, Sat, Sun, but we will cover all the "QUALITY" racing. We currently have seven spaces for NAPS, so we can use them for the first seven races on the card. If there's only six races we won't use the last one.

This should still give us some fun with the bigger meetings, without having to do it so often.

What do people think?

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    StayOrGo said:

Congrats to @rabdeniro on winning the Monthly NAPS for September.

Can you make use of the R4R vouchers?

https://www.rewards4racing.com/

Cheers,

G

Wont be able to use them Graham, the nearest course is about 2 1/2 hrs away, cheers Rab.
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

Hi guys.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t8ficDZZKMrLpNGdRRiDSh68BhqFAQP5IUr37TUTqgA/edit#gid=0

I've been thinking about next year. I think we should do it slightly differently and do separate leader boards for each of the festivals, picking a horse in each race each day.

Just do it for the likes of Cheltenham, Ascot, Goodwood, Chester, York, Aintree etc and then we'll keep a combined leader board for all of them too.

So we'll have a ROYAL ASCOT CHAMPION, A CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL CHAMPION, YORK EBOR CHAMPION, AINTREE CHAMPION and so on, with a combined total which will effectively be the YEARLY.

Say we cover 10 festivals with an average of 4 days and 7 races per day, that's still 280 selections in the year, but more condensed, which should be easier and less time consuming for all, although the sheet will need to be reset daily, but I don't mind doing that assuming I am available.

This means we won't be doing NAPS every Fri, Sat, Sun, but we will cover all the "QUALITY" racing. We currently have seven spaces for NAPS, so we can use them for the first seven races on the card. If there's only six races we won't use the last one.

This should still give us some fun with the bigger meetings, without having to do it so often.

What do people think?

Cheers,

G

From a personnel (maybe selfish) point of view, this would work better for me to do NAPS at the Festivals you have mentioned. Far less work would be involved plus, more importantly, there would be a well of decent NAPS for each festival for those of us who also like to back horses. The knowledge we have in this group is continually growing (some more than others B) ).

So, it is a YES from me.
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,036
    MAXALLY said:

StayOrGo said:

Hi guys.

What do people think?

Cheers,

G

From a personnel (maybe selfish) point of view, this would work better for me to do NAPS at the Festivals you have mentioned. Far less work would be involved plus, more importantly, there would be a well of decent NAPS for each festival for those of us who also like to back horses. The knowledge we have in this group is continually growing (some more than others B) ).

So, it is a YES from me.
    And it's a Yes from me too
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited October 2018
    It would certainly be much easier for me to do NAPS at just the main Festivals.... so a YES from me too :)
  • Options
    Just a reminder for @StayOrGo that I am away for a week now, so please could you do results etc this coming week end . I think Terry will be back to assist if need be.

Cheers.....hic,
    Alan
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Just a reminder for @StayOrGo that I am away for a week now, so please could you do results etc this coming week end . I think Terry will be back to assist if need be.

Cheers.....hic,
    Alan

No worries Alan. Thanks for the reminder.

Party on! :=)
  • Options
    Naps for SAT OCT 6th

1.50 (Ascot) A Momentofmadness
    3.00 (Ascot) Laugh a Minute
    3.35 (Ascot) Ripp Orf

NOT on sheet
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Cheers.....hic,
    Alan

Have a great hiccing time Alan lol
  • Options
    2.40F: ENNISTOWN
    4.10: AFRICAN JAZZ

ON SHEET
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,308
    Yes from me to for next year. Have a great holiday Hic Alan.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Naps for SAT OCT 6th

1.50 (Ascot) A Momentofmadness
    3.00 (Ascot) Laugh a Minute
    3.35 (Ascot) Ripp Orf

NOT on sheet

Did you mean to miss Friday Alan. Have added your Saturday naps
  • Options
    2.50H: LADY MIX