You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lobby tables not auto opening on browser? Here is how to fix.

Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 442
Google Chrome users - you need to allow flash settings. To do this click on the padlock to the left of your web address bar. Go into settings and click on allow flash.

Firefox users - You need to go to the adobe website and update/install flash.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,177
    edited September 2018

Google Chrome users - you need to allow flash settings. To do this click on the padlock to the left of your web address bar. Go into settings and click on allow flash.

Firefox users - You need to go to the adobe website and update/install flash.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

This is what I was referring to the other day, but I've found that I have to ALLOW Flash every day. Not being very techy, is there a way I can permanently allow Flash, or is that a bit dangerous? :/

I use Google Chrome btw
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    If you are using incognito , you need to allow every time you open browser.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    Hi @Sky__James

Last couple of nights i haven’t been able to play more than 2 tables due to lag. After a while it kicks me out altogether.
    I use the download. I tried the browser and it was marginally better but i soon gave up.
    Teething problems with the recent update?
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 442
    Jac35 said:

Hi @Sky__James

Last couple of nights i haven’t been able to play more than 2 tables due to lag. After a while it kicks me out altogether.
    I use the download. I tried the browser and it was marginally better but i soon gave up.
    Teething problems with the recent update?

I don't know to be honest. We haven't had any issues reported. If you had problems on Monday night then probably not related to yesterday's maintenance.
  • Options
    mumsie said:

If you are using incognito , you need to allow every time you open browser.

What's incognito Mumsie? ....Is it worth allowing Flash permanently, or is that a bit dangerous with viruses and Fraudulent sites etc.?
    I've found that I can't get the Replays from Attheraces on the 'Sporting Life' website which is really annoying.... do you think that is to do with Flash?

Hi Sky James... this problem started for me on Saturday, before the latest update, as I posted on the Forum under 'Is there a problem?' Was there any particular reason why it started then? (not that it matters now obviously :) )
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,531
    Incognito is for people up to no good >:)
  • Options

Incognito is for people up to no good >:)

that'll be the Devil in me trying to disguise hands B)>:);)
  • Options
    SPURS_2648SPURS_2648 Member Posts: 1
    ENTERED COMP BUT WILL NOT TAKE ME TO TABLE KEEPS SHOWING ADOBE DOWNLOAD WHICH I HAVE DONE ALSO CLICKED ALLOW ON PADLOCK IS THIS 32.20 down the drain
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320
    edited October 2019

ENTERED COMP BUT WILL NOT TAKE ME TO TABLE KEEPS SHOWING ADOBE DOWNLOAD WHICH I HAVE DONE ALSO CLICKED ALLOW ON PADLOCK IS THIS 32.20 down the drain

@SPURS_2648

Morning.

I'll pass this across to the Suits to take a look at Mr Spurs.

£32.20, or £2.20? I can see you played a £2.20 - Deepstack late last night, is it that one?

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    I think he forgot to push shift when pushing the 3 :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320

@SPURS_2648

Hi again Mr Spurs.

The office have had a look at this & refunded you. I did not ask how much, but I assume it was £2.20.

Apologies you had a bad experience, & good luck tonight v Bayern Munich.