You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Short Changed Sky Poker Reward Points

Hi, I just won 10 games in a row of turboDYM and so should have 10 points. I've only got 8. The chat support doesn't work so I had to email, which is a bit of a hassle for such small potatoes. Anyone else find that the chat does not work or haven't received the correct amount of points? I've cleared my cache, logged out and back in etc.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,698
    edited September 2018
    Hi @somniatis

You won 10 in a row? Congrats, that takes some doing.

Hard to understand why you seem to be 2 points short, allocating the points is done automatically (as opposed to manually & thus prone to human error), so if you got points for 8 of them I can't imagine a scenario where 2 could possibly get missed. I tried to check on Sharky, but you are not Opted In, so that never helped.

It might be that the last two only just ended & the points have not gone through yet. Why not check in half an hour or so, & if they are still missing, get back to me?

Several players have reported that the CC Chat Function does not work, but I've never once heard of a Sky Poker player not being allocated his correct Reward Points, so hopefully it will resolve itself shortly.

• Options
    somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    Hi, I had a real lucky streak and as you probably know you only have to be in the top three so by 'win' I mean I got paid not necessarily first place though. It missed an award or two before my last game and I thought it would catch up. I've noticed that sometimes the points take a wee bit of time to show, often after I log out. Not this time though. I'll let you know what support says in reply to my email, thanks for your help.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    OK mate, I'm pretty sure it will resolve itself.

I'm aware of what a DYM "win" is, yes, but even so, "winning" 10 straight (i.e., finishing Top 3) is a bit special, the nature of poker being what it is.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Hi again @somniatis

Can you do me a favour & check again how many games you have played TODAY please?

I was able to by-pass Customer Care & go straight to the Poker Team, who investigated it by interrogating the Database. The result - according to them - is that you have only played EIGHT DYM's today.

So can you double-check, please?

Thanks bud.
  • Options

Morning @somniatis

Were you able to check how many DYM's you paid yesterday?

I'm very confident that you were credited with exactly the correct number of points, but if you still think they are wrong, let me know please.
  • Options
    Hi Tikay, sorry for the late response I've been waiting for an email reply...*birds cheep" Everything has been fine the last couple of days but today I thought I was short again. The Sky Rewards bar is very slow to update so I'll put my original "short changed points" down to this and only being able to see 10 transactions @ a time conspiring to confuse me. I know I can see more but that's not so concise or easy to read because a single day can be split across more than one page, lacks colour coding and ins and outs are in the same column. Consider the issue closed though and thanks very much for getting back to me and investigating it.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Type your comment
    somniatis said:

Hi Tikay, sorry for the late response I've been waiting for an email reply...*birds cheep" Everything has been fine the last couple of days but today I thought I was short again. The Sky Rewards bar is very slow to update so I'll put my original "short changed points" down to this and only being able to see 10 transactions @ a time conspiring to confuse me. I know I can see more but that's not so concise or easy to read because a single day can be split across more than one page, lacks colour coding and ins and outs are in the same column. Consider the issue closed though and thanks very much for getting back to me and investigating it.

Morning @somniatis

No worries for delayed response mate.

Truly, you never need to worry about being short-changed for poker points, it's all automatic & I don't recall a single instance where it has gone wrong.

You might want to check your original comment that you won 10 in a row but only got points for 8 of them. I believe you DID win 10 on the bounce, but..... 8 were on the Monday & the other 2 were on the Saturday, so they were separated by 2 days, &, more importantly, it meant that the points fell in separate weeks. You did play 10 games on the Monday, but I believe 2 of them were Freerolls.

Anyway, you seem happy now, so all's good.

Take care now.
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification that makes complete sense now. Cheers!
  • Options
    somniatis said:

Thanks for the clarification that makes complete sense now. Cheers!

Thanks bud, have a great weekend.