You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Log out not work

Hello, I'm logged out at the moment! I need to close the browser to be logged out. What's up?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,319

Hi @somniatis

For reasons which I don't really understand, you can still post on the Forum when it shows you as logged out, or that's the case for me. The old forum software used to log out mid-post & if you were typing, you lost the lot, so I kinda prefer the new method. ;)

You can't play on the site or view My Account stuff unless logged in though, it's just the Forum.
  • Options
    somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    I can see all my details when I'm "logged out" I have full access to my account details and can play games, just joined one after "logging out". Game 1,320,524,518 . Only clues I can give you is that the log out button still says "log out" after I've attempted to log out. It may be my NoScript although disabled on this site it can interfere with certain scripts. I'll check that after this game and let you know.
  • Options
    No change even after I disabled all my add ons. I think the dev team need to investigate this. Let me know.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    Weird.

Clearly your 'log out' isn't working.

Do you see this message (briefly) after clicking 'log out'? (I'm guessing not)

It may be worth clearing the Sky cookies / temp internet files (standard suggestion for support, I know), as problems here can affect logging in/out. Or if you've got a different browser installed then try that.
  • Options

^^^^

Yes, I had this (perceived) problem a while back, so cleared my cookies & it resolved itself.
  • Options
    Nosy, I see the message okay. Tikay, when I close my browser cookies, cache etc are cleared and I'm then logged out when I restart the browser. I also use **** Cleaner a lot . Using a different browser as a work-a-around doesn't fix any bug that may be in the sky code. It needs looked into by the dev team and for security reasons they need to make sure this is not a bug at their end. I've sent a "feeback" form in but I'd feel better if Tikay raised this with the dev team??
  • Options
    Mmmmm, you're not supposed to be able to post to the forum when logged out!
  • Options
    @Tikay10. Have you raised this with the dev team yet?
  • Options
    somniatis said:

@Tikay10. Have you raised this with the dev team yet?

Dev Team, no, but I have reported it via the correct channel.
  • Options
    ok, cheers.