You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

School boy antics

stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,768
Hi folks
School memories , here's what I did :#
In a science lesson i was dared to stick a pair of scissors into a plug and switch it on , full of bravado and not wanting to chicken out in went the scissors and down went the switch.
So while the rest of the class were rolling around on the floor I was in a crumpled heap across the other side of the room on the floor shocked feeling a right tvvat.
Anyone else got any school memories

Comments

• mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,820
    One lad at school Flynny, saw the school caretaker unlock a broom cupboard and step inside, Flynny saw the bunch of keys hanging out the lock so he pocketed them.

He kept them hidden for a week then offered them to me for 50p, I snapped up.

Me and my mates had a great time with them got up to many things.

One that springs to mind... during morning assembly we could unlock a store room and get prefect badges and prefect cloaks , we could slip out of assembly just before it started, unlock a room to underneath the main stage, we played cards , chase the ace, trumps, blackjack etc..

We could still hear what was being said , so if any of us got mentioned to stay behind after assembly, we could slip back in during the crowds leaving like we were there all the time.

It all ended in tears though.

Unknown to us, the headmaster and caretaker were on high alert, the whole school security was compromised.

The fact that nothing was stolen or damaged worked in our favour.

There was one bit of graffiti, in the tower where the water tank is kept , above the 3rd floor.

"Charlie has the key" that's what they wrote.