You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SPT Tour 2019 North East Leg?

Played Manchester SPT last year and Glasgow this year but involved some travel. Is it possible to have a leg in the North East in 2019 (Newcastle or Sunderland). I'm sure that there will be more than enough players to make it worthwhile. Also, would it be possible to have a side event on the Sunday, a Jokers Wild tourno would be good.

Thanks

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814
    Type your comment

Played Manchester SPT last year and Glasgow this year but involved some travel. Is it possible to have a leg in the North East in 2019 (Newcastle or Sunderland). I'm sure that there will be more than enough players to make it worthwhile. Also, would it be possible to have a side event on the Sunday, a Jokers Wild tourno would be good.

Thanks

Hi @jimmyjazze

The 2019 SPT is still being discussed & negotiated, but I'll pass your comments up to the chaps in the Office.

Personally, I love playing poker in Newcastle, happy memories for me, spent a lot of time playing up there back in the day.

Is Stevey Lou (sp) still around?

I was very well acquainted with Eric "The Screw" Barker, too, though of course thereby hangs quite a story.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,627
    Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

Thanks

Hi @jimmyjazze

The 2019 SPT is still being discussed & negotiated, but I'll pass your comments up to the chaps in the Office.

Personally, I love playing poker in Newcastle, happy memories for me, spent a lot of time playing up there back in the day.

I was very well acquainted with Eric "The Screw" Barker, too, though of course thereby hangs quite a story.
    well.go on then,you gonna tell us. >:):p

^^^

Hmm. I'm not sure that's a story I ought to tell on here.

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,627
    say no more , tho it sounded interesting
    Type your comment
    stokefc said:

say no more , tho it sounded interesting

I'll tell you the next time I see you. Can't say fairer than that.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

Thanks

Hi @jimmyjazze

@Tikay10
    I enjoy the cash games there
    Type your comment
    Jac35 said:

Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

Thanks

Hi @jimmyjazze

@Tikay10
    I enjoy the cash games there
    Says the man who was quite unable to fold Jacks when he was clearly a mile behind.