You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tables not loading, Brexit is a disaster, The Apprentice is sh*te

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,037
edited October 2018 in The Rail
How many threads can you have about tables not loading?
There are some good videos on the Brexit thread while you are waiting.
Including a quite funny German one.
ps its got subtitles if you cant speak German.
pps There is also a quite funny Boris one on the politics thread.

Comments

• JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    Have to say Haysie, I feel a lot more confident about the future of our country just by watching this years Apprentice, if that’s the stamp of talent we have got coming up in the U.K then Brexit should be the least of our worries.

Something tells me we could be “%#* just like the rabbit 😊
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,037
    JJBinks said:

Have to say Haysie, I feel a lot more confident about the future of our country just by watching this years Apprentice, if that’s the stamp of talent we have got coming up in the U.K then Brexit should be the least of our worries.

Something tells me we could be “%#* just like the rabbit 😊

I am afraid that I haven't watched it, so cant comment. However I do bow to your superior knowledge.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,873
    All the UK talent left when we joined the EU 73 "Brain Drain" all us "Idiots" stayed.
    Australia snapped them up and now leading economy place to live. The EU noose been cut. Britain can breath again just need believers Movers & Shakers.
    goldon said:

All the UK talent left when we joined the EU 73 "Brain Drain" all us "Idiots" stayed.

I can only assume that you didn't qualify?

• JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    Instead of brexit they should hand the country over to the real class entrepreneurs we have here like they did with Hong Kong a while back.

Can’t see any real talent to take us forward, we need fresh minds at work.
    JJBinks said:

Instead of brexit they should hand the country over to the real class entrepreneurs we have here like they did with Hong Kong a while back.

Can’t see any real talent to take us forward, we need fresh minds at work.

If Theresa May was the boss of a company called UK Ltd, in the private sector, who was sent to negotiate a deal with EU Ltd, a deal which would be profitable for both companies, that they both really wanted to do, she would have been fired long ago.