You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New freeroll update

tosca21tosca21 Member Posts: 51
I have noticed that the 1930 Freeroll mon-fri now offers lower payouts but entry into bigger tournaments for top ten or so finishers
This is ok if you are available to play at the time but if not there is no cash alternative so use it or lose it you should be able to cash out if you can;t play like though's that buy in then change their mind

Comments

• Options
    chicknMeltchicknMelt Member Posts: 1,159
    edited October 2018
    Your not moaning about free stuff are you??

Im sure if you're lucky enough to win a seat and can't play it, Customer care will move it to an alternative tournament if you ask nicely.
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 442
    We'll happily move a seat won in a freeroll to another UKOPS event. We don't want any players to miss out! The freerolls will return back to the usual £1,000 a day from Nov 5th.
  • Options
    TheSawTheSaw Member Posts: 75
    Type your comment

We'll happily move a seat won in a freeroll to another UKOPS event. We don't want any players to miss out! The freerolls will return back to the usual £1,000 a day from Nov 5th.

In defence of the good guys at Sky, they've recently done exactly that on my behalf, by moving a seat won for this Saturday to Sunday instead. With 10 days of UKOPS, across all levels of buy-in each day, I can't see anyone not being able to swap out to an equivalent buy-in tournament that better suits their schedule.
    Given that seats were won via freeroll I don't think you can say fairer than that.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Some people.....