You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NOVEMBER 2018 NAP SELECTIONS THREAD **

Comments

• Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    12.25: STAR ACSENDING
    1.20N: KATESON

On Sheet
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    12.45N: KUPATANA
    1.00S: VICTORIA DRUMMOND

(On Sheet)
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,300
    MISTY4ME said:

2.25N: WILLOUGHBY COURT
    3.35N: VIVE LE ROI

(ON SHEET)

WILLOUGHBY COURT NR
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523

2.05S: MR MINERALS
    3.15S: ALPHA TAURI

On sheet
  • Options
    vaigret said:

12.00D: ECLAIR DE GUYE
    3.25D: BIG BAD BEAR

ON SHEET

REST OF dONCASTER cancelled so changed to

NEW: 3.35 KAREZAK
  • Options
    Brilliant winner Misty
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,162
    vaigret said:

Brilliant winner Misty

Cheers V. :)

I didn't get in from work 'til just gone 4pm, so I've just watched it +1.....I was well suprised with the price, I backed it e/w at 8/1 last night!! I thought the form with FIRST ASSIGNMENT was strong, and certainly good value e/w with SKY paying 4 places.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    The NAPS sheet has been reset for the start of the new month tomorrow and is ready to use:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t8ficDZZKMrLpNGdRRiDSh68BhqFAQP5IUr37TUTqgA/edit#gid=0

GL all as we approach the final stages.
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

vaigret said:

Brilliant winner Misty

I didn't get in from work 'til just gone 4pm, so I've just watched it +1.....I was well suprised with the price, I backed it e/w at 8/1 last night!! I thought the form with FIRST ASSIGNMENT was strong, and certainly good value e/w with SKY paying 4 places.
    Yes I did it when it came second and then missed it completely to day!!! Well done and yes great price.

Watch Bright Prospect and Knocknamuss races both impressive and good times too
  • Options
    1.50NB: SPEEDO BOY
    3.20NC: BISHOPS ROAD
    3.35NB: LADY BUTTONS

on sheet
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,028
    12.45NB: KILBRICKEN STORM
    3.00NB: THE YOUNG MASTER
    3.20NC: BISHOP'S ROAD

ON SHEET
  • Options
    vaigret said:

MISTY4ME said:

vaigret said:

Brilliant winner Misty

Yes I did it when it came second and then missed it completely to day!!! Well done and yes great price.

I've seen them, so impressed with KNOCKNANUSS particularly (esp. coming from Gary Moore's stable :) ) I love front running good jumpers, and he reminds me of AR MAD who they lost last year. Jamie Moore said he's a fruitcake which usually means they really like him :D ..... his Dad really likes him too but said he has to go left-handed though.

I backed SEVERANO (money back as a free bet.... thanks SKY) who I know is a decent horse, and Ben Pauling was very excited about BRIGHT PROSPECT which is a very good sign. The best thing is ELDORADO ALLEN hammered SEVERANO and is a horse I really like :)
  • Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    2.05NC: BUVEUR D'AIR
    2.40NC: IDEE DE GARDE
    3.10B: SO SORRY SARAH

On Sheet
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    12.20B: EUXTON LANE
    2.25NB: WHATSWRONGWITHYOU
    3.35NB: LADY BUTTONS

ON SHEET
  • Options
    12.10NB: POSH TRISH
    3.00NB: AMERICAN
    3.35NB: TOP GAMBLE

(ON SHEET)
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

vaigret said:

MISTY4ME said:

vaigret said:

Brilliant winner Misty

I've seen them, so impressed with KNOCKNANUSS particularly (esp. coming from Gary Moore's stable :) ) I love front running good jumpers, and he reminds me of AR MAD who they lost last year. Jamie Moore said he's a fruitcake which usually means they really like him :D ..... his Dad really likes him too but said he has to go left-handed though.

I backed SEVERANO (money back as a free bet.... thanks SKY) who I know is a decent horse, and Ben Pauling was very excited about BRIGHT PROSPECT which is a very good sign. The best thing is ELDORADO ALLEN hammered SEVERANO and is a horse I really like :)
    CHEERS MATE ON ELDORADO ill put him on my tracker
  • Options
    OMG .......I can't believe the odds on JERRYSBACK (just won @ 50/1. I napped it on here last time it ran (as did Wynne) as it's a horse I've had in my notebook since it's Novice Hurdle days. Ran right round the outside of the field, and when EUXTON LANE fell at the last could hardly do anything other than win. It obviously wasn't expected!!!

The best thing is I backed it e/w last night at 9/1 and then when it went out to 18/1 backed it again.....Thank you SKYBET for Best Odds Guaranteed :D
  • Options
    12.45NB: KILBRICKEN STORM
    2.05NC: BUVEUR D'AIR
    3.00NB: THOMAS PATRICK

(On Sheet)
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

OMG .......I can't believe the odds on JERRYSBACK (just won @ 50/1. I napped it on here last time it ran (as did Wynne) as it's a horse I've had in my notebook since it's Novice Hurdle days. Ran right round the outside of the field, and when EUXTON LANE fell at the last could hardly do anything other than win. It obviously wasn't expected!!!

The best thing is I backed it e/w last night at 9/1 and then when it went out to 18/1 backed it again.....Thank you SKYBET for Best Odds Guaranteed :D

wow well done bookies /punters being kind too you last couple of days
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523

3.00NB: THOMAS PATRICK
    3.20NC: SHARP RESPONSE
    3.25D: AHORSEWITHNONAME

on sheet