You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER NAPS TABLE 2019

Comments

• Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,207
    vaigret said:

Brrrrrrr said:

vaigret said:

Think bookies will pay out on both winners, the poor old boys on course certainly did!!!

Well Sky don't seem to be. My patent had it down as a winner but now marked as a loser. Perhaps it is different for win singles.
    What a surprise should be treated the same whatever the bet
    They have changed their mind - now marked as a goodwill gesture winner, so fair play.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,332
    Brrrrrrr said:

vaigret said:

Brrrrrrr said:

vaigret said:

Think bookies will pay out on both winners, the poor old boys on course certainly did!!!

Well Sky don't seem to be. My patent had it down as a winner but now marked as a loser. Perhaps it is different for win singles.
    What a surprise should be treated the same whatever the bet
    They have changed their mind - now marked as a goodwill gesture winner, so fair play.
    I should think so
  • Options
    Table will be updated tomorrow as I'm out tonight and the last race to be included is at 7.30pm, but Vaigret has taken over at the top with 3/1 winner Commodore and Misty4Me and Essex Phil climbed the table with 5/1 Misty Whisky.
  • Options
  • Options
    Don't forget it's Cheltenham next week, so selections needed for each day of the festival,deadline each day is 1 pm. Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,359
    Brrrrrrr said:

Hey ... just realised when @MISTY4ME asked me to post his horse name 🐎 for him, I got the horse name wrong... So I’m more than happy if you want to nullify his win and take monies off him...my mistake! 👹
  • Options
    1.30pm Al Dancer
  • Options
    Hey brrrrr

Out of the country for a few days so can I post all of my bets as follows? it won't matter they won't win..

Tuesday 13.30 Al Dancer 4-1 ( its my £20 freebet as well so please fund my tapas research in Madrid!)
    Wednesday 13.30 Battleoverdoyen 3-1
    Thursday 13:30 Glen Forsa 6-1
    Friday 15:30 Clan des Obeaux 4-1

Jezza?(@Misty4me) Is that enough? Do I need to do anything else-I'm back for next Saturday so

GL Guys at the festival!
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,059
    @madprof Danny, have you placed a bet on Wednesday and Thursday's horses as well? You should because, at worst, you will not lose on your bets or will at least have £60 profit should one win
  • Options
    SidV79 said:

@madprof Danny, have you placed a bet on Wednesday and Thursday's horses as well? You should because, at worst, you will not lose on your bets or will at least have £60 profit should one win

Andy

I haven't(yet...) I'll need to cash in another month's pension to afford £20 a day on betting..I used to be able to buy a suit in the war for £20 you know, young man!!

(I'm in Madrid from tomorrow for a few days so I'll see...)

GL in the Vegas sats today-if they posted to reg on!
    (also for Glasgow seats)
  • Options
    madprof said:

SidV79 said:

Andy

I haven't(yet...) I'll need to cash in another month's pension to afford £20 a day on betting..I used to be able to buy a suit in the war for £20 you know, young man!!

(also for Glasgow seats)
    Sorry...forgot to say..I'm more interested in climbing the table and overtaking Jizzer
    ( @MISTY4ME ) as we've got a £5 on who finishes highest- FAR MORE important than winning lots of money...
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,059
    madprof said:

SidV79 said:

Andy

(also for Glasgow seats)
    I did wonder how you were able to afford such a big outlay lol...won a 2nd Glasgow seat last night mate but will be striving to make another two as well as Vegas
  • Options
    SidV79 said:

madprof said:

SidV79 said:

Andy

(also for Glasgow seats)
    I did wonder how you were able to afford such a big outlay lol...won a 2nd Glasgow seat last night mate but will be striving to make another two as well as Vegas
    Hopefully see you in the Vegas final on 24th then?
  • Options
    madprof said:

Hey brrrrr

Out of the country for a few days so can I post all of my bets as follows? it won't matter they won't win..

Tuesday 13.30 Al Dancer 4-1 ( its my £20 freebet as well so please fund my tapas research in Madrid!)

Jezza?(@Misty4me) Is that enough? Do I need to do anything else-I'm back for next Saturday so

GL Guys at the festival!

No problem at all. Good luck, especially with Tuesday's selection!
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    2.10 pm Kalashnikov
  • Options
    mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    2.10 Lalor
  • Options
    daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
    1.30 FAKIR D,OUDAIRIES
  • Options
    madprof said:

Hey brrrrr

GL Guys at the festival!

Hi

Just been told( @MISTY4ME - my Horse racing Guru) that Glen Forsa isn't running on Thursday so can I amend to

13.30 Top of the game, instead please
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,581
    Tues 2:50 - Magic of Light
  • Options
    robalanxxxrobalanxxx Member Posts: 783
    beware the bear.2.50.