You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SKY POKER NAPS TABLE 2019

Comments

• hoishtesshoishtess Member Posts: 187
    I couldn't decide on the national either Brrrr as I have several I like in it so going with 2:25 One for Rosie
    Brrrr I just went to the free roll lobby and I don't see the one listed yet for Sunday, am I looking in the right place ? lol I am confused
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    5.15A: Ramses De Teillee
    edited April 2019
    hoishtess said:

Brrrr I just went to the free roll lobby and I don't see the one listed yet for Sunday, am I looking in the right place ? lol I am confused

Go to MY TABLES>ALL. It is there, and you are in.

hoishty 3000
    hoishtess 3000

• hoishtyhoishty Member Posts: 138
    Uncheck the reg only box at the bottom and you should see it
  • Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    5.15 Pleasant Company
    MAXALLY said:

hoishtess said:

Go to MY TABLES>ALL. It is there, and you are in.

hoishty 3000
    hoishtess 3000

Cheers found it now :smile:
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,210
    Entries closed - good luck everyone!!!
    With so many varied GN selections, I will be amazed if the current top three is the final top three at the end of today!
    So second, third and fourth in the table have drawn a blank so I think MISTY4ME now has a VERY good chance of staying in the prizes, but which one they end up with is still in the air. ☺
    edited April 2019
    So we wait to see if Red Kings Chepstow outsider can throw a spanner in the works for the top three after Tiger Rolls Grand National win!
    edited April 2019
    Congratulations to MISTY4ME for winning this year's Naps Table and a £50 free bet.
    Second is krisclarky who wins a £30 free bet and third is hoishtess who wins a £20 free bet for third place.

I'll email Tikay with the details and I'm sure he will sort out the prizes as soon as he can but obviously it's the weekend so be patient!

Wd MISTY4ME and Krisclarky, thank you Brrrrr for running the comp again you do great work as always.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,365
    Well done the winners especially my old mate Misty
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,269
    Thanks hoishtess and really WELL DONE, and to krisclarky too....and THANK YOU ever so much Pete for running this again. You deserve a Medal, and I'll certainly buy you a beer or 3 if we meet up in the future. Do you go to any of the SPT's?

edited April 2019
    Cheers for running it again Pete. Well done to the trio of winners & cheers to Sky for the prizes. I am gunning for you all in the Sunday tournament B)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,599

Dear @MISTY4ME

Best regards
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,599

PS - well done mate.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,400
    Brrrrrrr said:

Congratulations to MISTY4ME for winning this year's Naps Table and a £50 free bet.
    Second is krisclarky who wins a £30 free bet and third is hoishtess who wins a £20 free bet for third place.

I'll email Tikay with the details and I'm sure he will sort out the prizes as soon as he can but obviously it's the weekend so be patient!

Brrrrrrr said:

Rigged....@Misty4me well done mate!