You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER NAPS TABLE 2019

Comments

• Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    12.40 SANDOWN: BEAUFORT WEST
  • Options
    hoishtesshoishtess Member Posts: 187
    8:15 Kempton Double Legend
  • Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    MISTY4ME said:

Just a quick question.....it is just British Racing we can select our NAPS from isn't it? We can't pick from Irish Racing can we?

Yes Misty, British races only mate.
  • Options
    IkellyIkelly Member Posts: 1,374
    Houblon Des Obeaux - 3.35 Sandown
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited February 2019
    8.15 Ross Raith Rover. Kempton
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,038
    2.20 Lingfield- LITTLE PALAVER
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,311
    MISTY4ME said:

Just a quick question.....it is just British Racing we can select our NAPS from isn't it? We can't pick from Irish Racing can we?

no irish misty
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,173
    Sandown 3.00pm

CASKO D'AIRY
  • Options
    giesahaungiesahaun Member Posts: 116
    Buveur DAir 13:50 Sandown
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    12.40: Sandown: WINSTON C
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    Entries closed for today. List to follow shortly. Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Good luck everyone!

• Options
    If I have made a mistake, (it's been known to happen!) please let me know! :)
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

Sorry I wasn't online to answer this but thanks to those who did.

Here is extract from opening post on thread which clarifies that and time of weekly deadline for selections.

. Select one horse from any race meeting in England, Scotland or Wales each Saturday and one horse for each of the days of the Festivals. The Festival selections must be from races at Cheltenham/Aintree but the Saturday selections can come from any UK race meeting on that day.

Selections each day, with name of horse, race time and meeting have to appear on this thread 30 minutes before the start time of the First Race in Britain on each given day. (Not by Personal Message).
  • Options
    Apologies for delay in updating table, but with last race at 8.15pm I decided to leave it until today, normally it would be Saturday evening.

millwise11 leads the way with a good 7/1 winner, with four others also starting off with a winning selection.

• Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,038
    Wow!!! 26 of us chose horses and yet no duplicates...
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,302
    Bit late?...my horse racing guru didn't ( and still hasn't give me a tip...I might have a sideb et with a couple of the donkeys named above-@Misty4me @SidV79 that, with no knowledge of horse racing whatsoever I can earn more than them..) SO if I'm not too late

Sat 10/2

2.55 Lingfield Deep Intrigue

( around about that time, I'll have just been knocked out of the Manc SPT so i'll be able to watch the race)

GL Guys
  • Options
    johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    cripes, forgot about it
  • Options
    SidV79 said:

I think there was one duplicate, the worrying thing is when we have four or five selections in the same race and still don't find the winner!!
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,302
    Brrrrrrr said:

SidV79 said:

I think there was one duplicate, the worrying thing is when we have four or five selections in the same race and still don't find the winner!!
    Milord, I refer to my entry of Feb 04 and the case for the defence rests....