You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

2019 Goal...Double my money!*

madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
edited December 2021 in Strategy
Happy new year to all...decided to spend the next year just doubling my money! Only playing sitngos/heads up games for a year and see where it gets me!

Suits my game, really...short attention span, wide range , dreadful calling station, play too manny pots and the only grinding I'm capable of is a peppermill!

I'll post weekly/monthly updates-warts and all

GL all year, guys

LMPIHYRG

(* the one exception will be the SPT sats- I can't not try and win seats/go for fun weekends away)

Comments

• mcglynn07mcglynn07 Member Posts: 154
    Good luck with your goals madprof. Good luck at the tables. Danny
    Madprof do you want a challenge for the first quarter of 2019? Ill post my results for double your moneys for jan feb and march just to keep it interesting. We could keep your thread going and post on this page. If not no worries and good luck with your challenge.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    Hey @mcglynn07

Great idea!! I'll post my results every Sunday night and you can addto and we can compare and keep a cumulative total as well !!

GL GL

Danny
    Thanks Madprof. Good luck at the tables. Makes it a little more interesting. See you Sunday .
    great- I'm already £-20 ffs...
    Its not gonna be a brag thing for me. Winning helps but its not important, playing better is all i'm trying to do. And putting it on here makes me more accountable for how I progress along the Poker Road.
    Agreed...as I said, I think I'm better at short, sharp games...I lose concentration in longer tourneys..then again if i was to publish how bad yesterday went in sitngos and dyms/heads up....I'leave that review till end of play Sunday!
  • bencbenc Member Posts: 1,053
    Hey, good luck with this, think we played a couple games yesterday. If you want a second opinion on hands or anything post in here or drop me a pm.
    Hey Benc..thanks..we not only played a few games..i donated towards your next holiday..paid for the flight! I'll PM you if that's ok
    Now that's were its at right there. Help /info from someone you play a lot/regularly giving you some honesty and maybe insight. I'll watch out for you this week at the tables. I'll come say hello and cheer you on. Speak soon. Danny
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    The DYM lobby is going to be packed solid it the madprof makes an appearance.
    hehehehe
  • TimmyRaRaTimmyRaRa Member Posts: 905
    Good luck both
    Thanks Timmy

Timmy and I are discussing the most cost effective way of me spending my money.

Shall I carry on playing- with Sky poker getting a rake- or shall I just set up a direct debit straight into Timmy's personal account, I play him(and Viallia) so much!

(Played Benc a few times on heads up-won't make that mistake again in a hurry!!)
    Thanks to @benc mostly, I currently sit £-50 but will start a proper week 1 analysis on Sunday as agreed with @mcglynn07 - GLGL Danny

Danny
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    madprof said:

Thanks Timmy

Timmy and I are discussing the most cost effective way of me spending my money.

Shall I carry on playing- with Sky poker getting a rake- or shall I just set up a direct debit straight into Timmy's personal account, I play him(and Viallia) so much!

(Played Benc a few times on heads up-won't make that mistake again in a hurry!!)

Game selection is key here.

Vlalilia is good-very good-but RaRa is not only very good, he runs like Bates. Avoid :)
    Ohno...Timmy runs like Bates...ffs ( @TimmyRaRa -contact me with your home address and I'll just post you my debit cards...it'll be easier)
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    and less painful
    I might lose less to Timmy if all he does is withdraw my daily limit...3 cards mind?...
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    edited January 2019
    If you want to DYM Danny.......... back RATHLIN ROSE(8/1) and CULTRUM ABBEY(9/1)both each way with SKYBET in the 3.00pm SANDOWN. Hopefully you should DYM on both as they should finish in First 6 places and 1 of them might well win..... better than giving it straight to TRR :D:D