You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forum Triple Takedown - January Thread Sky Poker Tokens to won!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    J3ono could you ask support about my £10 token for 2nd place on 21st I would do it but they didn't seem to know what I was on about the last time I tried to explain it, thanks Chris.
  • Options
    -Stuey--Stuey- Member Posts: 386
    DoyleBrun said:

J3ono could you ask support about my £10 token for 2nd place on 21st I would do it but they didn't seem to know what I was on about the last time I tried to explain it, thanks Chris.

No sign of my 1st place token either! Note: You must use the full value of the token in one go - you cannot use it in 'bits and pieces'. If you try the balance will not remain credited. I'm afraid I'm talking from experience!
  • Options
    BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    DoyleBrun said:

-Stuey- said:

DoyleBrun said:

No sign of my 1st place token either! Note: You must use the full value of the token in one go - you cannot use it in 'bits and pieces'. If you try the balance will not remain credited. I'm afraid I'm talking from experience!
    Hi both

Jon is on holiday, however I sent the token requests to SKY and had an email back on 28th that they had been actioned. They should have been credited on 28th Jan.

Will you please contact customer care to check your account to see if the tokens were added. If they confirm they were not added, please come back to me.

Thanks
  • Options
    BoomswitchBoomswitch Member Posts: 388

Weekly Team League Table For 28/01/19.
    Congrats to this weeks winners THS.
    Very well played all points scorers.

• Options
    BoomswitchBoomswitch Member Posts: 388

Final Monthly Team League Table For January.
    Congrats to this months winners THS.
    See you all again in February.

• Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    Apologies for interrupting thread - just wanted to say TODAY (Jan 31) is the last day to enter the free Sky Poker Naps Table race tipping competition. All the details can be found in the Betting section of the Community Forum, on a thread called Sky Poker Naps Table.
  • Options
    -Stuey--Stuey- Member Posts: 386
    Boxster said:

DoyleBrun said:

-Stuey- said:

DoyleBrun said:

Hi both

Jon is on holiday, however I sent the token requests to SKY and had an email back on 28th that they had been actioned. They should have been credited on 28th Jan.

Will you please contact customer care to check your account to see if the tokens were added. If they confirm they were not added, please come back to me.

Thanks
    Contacted support and token is now credited. Can be viewed in My Account/Home after Skypoker login
  • Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    Hello Boxster had a word with support token now in account.
  • Options
    ughx3000cxughx3000cx Member Posts: 4
    deal me in
  • Options
    Hortic07Hortic07 Member Posts: 3
    hey can i reg for tonights games
  • Options
    Pedro2008Pedro2008 Member Posts: 11
    can i be registered please, play this most mondays only found out had to reg here
    Pedro2008
  • Options
    kinematickinematic Member Posts: 28
    in please independent. Thanks!