You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Fresh Start!!

MrCoxyMrCoxy Member Posts: 234
Good Evening Everyone!! I've decided that i need a new fresh start in my poker & need to start taking it more seriosly. In the past ive deposited a tenna, started playing Dym's & got my balance up to say 50 or 100 pounds, then loaded up a cash table and either got unlucky or made a massive mistake and would blow the lot. I remember once i deposited 10 pounds, started at the 55p dym's and with good bankroll management got my balance all the way up to 200 pounds. I remember withdrawing almost all of it to help with money at christmas. I always think to myself if i'd of just kept going how much would i have now, so i've deposited again and im going to give it a good go this year!! I'll be playing mainly DYM'S with the odd tourney thrown in for good measure. If anyone has any advice or helpful tips i would be most grateful to hear them! And lastly before i go can anyone tell me how to upload a hand onto the forum to share with you all?? Got luck at the table's everyone!! Speak soon!!!

Comments

• Options
    Summers119Summers119 Member Posts: 193
    Hi @MrCoxy good luck on your new start.

To post a hand either go to My Sky Poker then Hand History then select a hand and copy and paste it, or if you are on the table itself, you go to game info then at the top there is a hand history button.

DYMs is all about shoving ranges and ICM so folding AK when shoved on 4 handed and there is a micro stack for example or shoving any 2 cards in some situations when big stacked shoving on the medium stacks. ICMIZER is a really great tool to download and use.
  • Options
    yeah i tried to copy and paste it, when i did so all that came up on the page was a load of jumbled up writing
  • Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    MrCoxy said:

yeah i tried to copy and paste it, when i did so all that came up on the page was a load of jumbled up writing

It works in firefox or google chrome.

Good luck at the tables :)
  • Options
    I was using google chrome lol
  • Options
    WNPWNP Member Posts: 8
    MrCoxy said:

Pretty sure mine does this too, but when you go to preview the post it comes out looking fine
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Hey

GL with this approach...I'm currently trying a double your money approach for a year as well! ( sidelined as I concentrate on the SPTS's as well!!)

btw just post the jumbled up hand , it comes right after posting!

GL
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    GL with this. In terms of tips, I think not trying to win too much too soon. I think if you are trying to do that then you are probably being too aggressive with BRM and are also likely to fail and then not enjoy playing. Whereas if you are enjoying playing and being realistic then you are more likely to play more.
  • Options
    Thanks guys!! Yeah all sorted now with the uploading of hands!!! GL Madprof on your endeavours for the year!! yes i will be using good br management this time and always telling myself you cant win them all!! As long as you win more than you dont then all is well!! All i need now is to be able to download the client!!! ref my convo in the community help and advice section!!!!