You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tuesday 19th February - Today's best bet is.....

Comments

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,400
    pompeynic said:

Joshua kimmich , Leon Goretzka, Andrew Robertson and Naby Keita to make 14+ tackles between them 33-1

will that be in 90 minutes? Or will I have to call the clock??
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,400
    Contrary to my (normally) optimistic belief in my team...I do think BM will get a draw so

LPool v BM draw
    Sunderland and Barcelona win

12-1
  • mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    Type your comment
    Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

pompeynic said:

Joshua kimmich , Leon Goretzka, Andrew Robertson and Naby Keita to make 14+ tackles between them 33-1

Thanks Nick. Where can I find the stats to check that during or after the game?
    go to sky bet,click on match when in play,just under the score there will be a bit saying,pitch, events, player stats, stats, score centre,just click on player stats and u will see all tackles stats there
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,273
    Type your comment
    mkgunner said:

Type your comment

Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

pompeynic said:

go to sky bet,click on match when in play,just under the score there will be a bit saying,pitch, events, player stats, stats, score centre,just click on player stats and u will see all tackles stats there
    Even better, thanks @mkgunner
  • dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

mkgunner said:

Type your comment

Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

pompeynic said:

@Tikay10 Do you know much about sky ? haha :p
    Type your comment

Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

mkgunner said:

Type your comment

Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

pompeynic said:

Not enough, it seems.

In fairness, I'm not permitted to use Sky Bet, so I don't know their nuts & bolts. Excluding the exchanges, I have exactly 2 unrestricted accounts left - Betfred & Wm Hill. That's it.
  • dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

mkgunner said:

Type your comment

Tikay10 said:

Type your comment

pompeynic said:

Not enough, it seems.

In fairness, I'm not permitted to use Sky Bet, so I don't know their nuts & bolts. Excluding the exchanges, I have exactly 2 unrestricted accounts left - Betfred & Wm Hill. That's it.
    Zero chance of any of my betting accounts getting restricted , I never win owt . :(
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    liverpool to win 3-0 3-1or3-2@11/2
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    A forecast
    Mane to score
    Liverpool to win 2-1
    35/1
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,810
    Liverpool 3-1 boosted to 18/1
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,210

Liverpool 3-1 boosted to 18/1

Was about to post same bet. Don't think that's a good sign..for you!! But that's what I have done.
  • K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Lyons Bayern and Westbrom to win Treble(s) @ 29.91/1
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,210
    K0BAYASHl said:

Sure it's a good bet, but I think the thread is varied bets on the Liverpool v Bayern match.
    Brrrrrrr said:

K0BAYASHl said:

Sure it's a good bet, but I think the thread is varied bets on the Liverpool v Bayern match.
    It's only bragging rights until and unless I can persuade Sky Poker to donate some prizes, but yes, the intention, as stated, was any bet, including sub-markets, on the Liverpool game.

Liverpool have been a different team since VvD joined them, but he's suspended tonight, and Gomez is injured. With Lewandoski on parade, I'm going to have to let my head rule my heart and go for....

Bayern to win @ 5/2
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,269
    LIVERPOOL to win 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1......5/2
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,107
    edited February 2019
    BTTS & over 2.5 goals @1/1
    Tikay10 said:

Brrrrrrr said:

K0BAYASHl said:

It's only bragging rights until and unless I can persuade Sky Poker to donate some prizes, but yes, the intention, as stated, was any bet, including sub-markets, on the Liverpool game.
    Haha my bad, did it right yesterday but forgot today haha. I’ll go do one now and do one just for Liverpool game
    Bayern to win, over 5 corners each team, over 2.5 goals and under 60 booking points 22/1
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,054
    Good evening,

I'd take any Bayern win but I will go for
    Robert Lewandowski to score and Bayern Munich to win in 90 mins - boosted to 9/2
This discussion has been closed.