You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Programmes that just make you want to puke

dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
edited February 2019 in The Rail
I'll kick it off ....the presenters , the has been celebs , serious topics handled really badly ...hate the show with a vengeance .
Dumbed down tv taken to the limit.

The one show .

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,273
    edited February 2019
    Ha. +1 to that. Pure bland pish.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,768
    edited February 2019
    any soap utter ga$h the lot of em
  • dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    stokefc said:

any soap utter ga$h the lot of em

+1
    Gonna add to the equation :

Hells kitchen

Obviously massively staged , but still the ritual humiliation of candidates is just very depressing .
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,768
    teen moms i mean this is utter utter ga$h
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,520
    Lots of programmes I don't like, including most of those above.

However, my TV has both an "off" button, and a "change channel".

So long as these programmes give pleasure to others, and I don't have to watch them, I'm fine with that.
    Essexphil said:

Lots of programmes I don't like, including most of those above.

However, my TV has both an "off" button, and a "change channel".

So long as these programmes give pleasure to others, and I don't have to watch them, I'm fine with that.

My " off " button is worn out :D
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    How I met your mother
    Im a celebrity or anything vaguely similar .....want to see real people doing real things and talking about real life ..not overpaid babies
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,269
    Anything with KATIE PRICE in...... Yuk ! :s

TOWIE and GEORDIE SHORE too :s:s

I hate all these Trash TV shows with FALSE people with FALSE personalities, and FALSE faces and FALSE bodies full of fillers, silicone and plastic.

I'm hoping with Global Warming that one day they will all Melt or Burst :D:D

Trouble is my Mrs. loves them all, and virtually ALL of the shows on this thread ! :/ .....I'm looking forward to my daughter going to Uni. so I can take over her bedroom and turn it into a Man-Cave ;)

Mind you I do get my own back on a Saturday with 2 rooms with Horse Racing on :)
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,400
    MISTY4ME said:

Anything with KATIE PRICE in...... Yuk ! :s

TOWIE and GEORDIE SHORE too :s:s

I hate all these Trash TV shows with FALSE people with FALSE personalities, and FALSE faces and FALSE bodies full of fillers, silicone and plastic.

I'm hoping with Global Warming that one day they will all Melt or Burst :D:D

Trouble is my Mrs. loves them all, and virtually ALL of the shows on this thread ! :/ .....I'm looking forward to my daughter going to Uni. so I can take over her bedroom and turn it into a Man-Cave ;)

Mind you I do get my own back on a Saturday with 2 rooms with Horse Racing on :)

One doesn't watch these common shows...just catching sight makes me splutter my Malbec...seriously struggle to watch many shows on terrestial TV so its more likely to be a film on prime/netflix which I watch when i'm losing money at poker
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    Mrs Browns Boys, dire.
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,269
    ..... Oh and LOOSE WOMEN

Try my best not to be sexist but it's awful ...... my wife hates it too and turns it off even before I get to the remote :)
    Anything with Ross kemp ...the constant pregnant pauses throughout his commentary do my head in .
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,273

Premier League Darts, which appears to be coming from a disused warehouse in Exeter tonight.

One hunnnnnddred and eightyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Think if I hear that one more time I'm going kick something. How old do they think we are? After the first X thousand times hearing it even a 3 year old would fail to be amused.

Bleurgh.
  • Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,538
    I used to love the apprentice.... but now it has nothing to do with business skill. maybe 1 or 2 decent candidates and a bunch of bumbling fools to make good tv
  • Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,538
    tomgoodun said:

Mrs Browns Boys, dire.

couldnt agree more