You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PTP tonight - not so clever. But you CAN win a Free Tourney Entry

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,470
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

Contrary to what the Website may say, Clever Trevor  - fresh from his terrific performance at Luton SPT - is not tonight's PTP-er, as he's doing the Live Show.

So it's Not-So-clever tikay tonight, but I'll follow the same format - Cash Games all evening, interrupted, probably briefly, by the 8pm Primo jobbie.

To make up for Trev's absence, I'll arrange for FREE ENTRY into Wednesday's tikay Sleepstack - £11 to enter - to the winner of a Fun Comp. Details shortly.

The tikay Sleepstack last Wednesday was arguably one of THE best Tourneys ever played on Sky Poker, full of TP-ers, & eventually won by pretty boy lJAMESl, after a protracted Heads-Up duel with GliterBabe. I hope to persuade a few TP-ers & ex TP-ers to play this Wednesday, too.

The cost of the Free Entry is out of my pocket, not Sky Poker's (unless I can get all cooey-wooey with them & persuade them to pay), so when I say "good luck, I hope you win it", I actually mean, & hope you almost win it......

Comments