You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Free to enter Forum Comp, with MTT Prizes to be won. Day 4, Premier League Darts

124»

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Tikay10 said:

Mensur Suljovic v Gerwyn Price Draw 3/1

You remembered. ;)

Good luck.
    You didn't remember to add him to the list though @Tikay10 . ;)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,319
    MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

Mensur Suljovic v Gerwyn Price Draw 3/1

You remembered. ;)

Good luck.
    You didn't remember to add him to the list though @Tikay10 . ;)
    xd;lrteskg;,zkso[ork\[ak\pq[aok
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

@MAXALLY

Thanks for the 6pm Update - great work, thank you.

No problem. Done at work so could not update anymore. Feel free to copy that if you wish (After double checking) and just add Dragon1964 in the notes or something.

I missed the latest edit so did it long-hand. And still forgot @Dragon1964.

All rectified now. Probably.
  • Options

We have our first winner of the evening as Cross demolishes Smith @ 5/4, only one person on fhat - @fredsgirl, well done.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Tough game for Wade :D
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    In the 2nd game of the night, Wade gives Gurney a full on shellacking in a 7-0 whitewash, so we have 5 more winners, all at 11/8, in;

@dobiesdraw

@tmc460

@ShaunyT

@KOBAYASHI

@johnjoe81

• Options

You are in fine form this evening, 4 winners at 5/4 as Price easily overcomes Suljovic. This is easily the most winning selections we have had in a single evening, & we still have 2 games to go. (Ten correct selections already).

Well done to;

@spartathen

@gpc70

@Glenelg

@MasoniReef

• Options

Three more winners as Peter Wright lands the odds (4/6) against gone-at-the-game RvB, though there were 11 losing selection in this one.

Well done to;

@kapowblamz

@tai-gar

@coo1-um
  • Options

Shock-of-the-night as 1/6 shot MvG can only draw with the 10/1 rag Henderson means NO WINNERS in the final game.

Even so, we have a record 13 winners on the night, and I'll have a full-on headache settling that lot & sorting out the League Table.

All good though, I think the format worked well tonight, & keeps the leaderboard nice & tight with 3 days to go.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Tikay10 said:

Shock-of-the-night as 1/6 shot MvG can only draw with the 10/1 rag Henderson means NO WINNERS in the final game.

Even so, we have a record 13 winners on the night, and I'll have a full-on headache settling that lot & sorting out the League Table.

All good though, I think the format worked well tonight, & keeps the leaderboard nice & tight with 3 days to go.

hey TK...didn't watch it..how close was my ridiculous long shot to winning??
  • Options
    madprof said:

Tikay10 said:

Not close at all really, iirc MvG was 6-3 up so could not lose, then Henderson fought back to get the draw.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Tikay10 said:

madprof said:

Tikay10 said:

Not close at all really, iirc MvG was 6-3 up so could not lose, then Henderson fought back to get the draw.
    Thanks..told you I know nowt about darts!