You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

LITTLE BRAG AND A QUICK HELLO AND A NAPPY CHANGE

Comments

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    I've not given you any advice, I was pointing out the irony of moaning about fishy players/moves/calls when making fishy plays yourself.

Practice what you preach and all that.

Hope that is fun enough for you. Better put a smiley in case it's not.

:)
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited April 2019
    FWIW and a nod to the other thread, I'd consider open limping in A9 from under 10bb as pretty ''fishy'' play.

You've not given advice but you have! well thats a bit of a contradiction! and you haven't answered the first point.

Lucky that bridge you live under keeps you dry and your still smiling :)
  • Options
    Dazler said:

FWIW and a nod to the other thread, I'd consider open limping in A9 from under 10bb as pretty ''fishy'' play.

Id call that giving advice! and you haven't answered the first point.

Also please explain fishy play to me please as you seem to be somewhat of an expert in this field and Im always willing to learn more from a fishy expert! personally i like to catch carp.

Lucky that bridge you live under keeps you dry and your smiling :)

No, advice would be something like ''don't open limp from 9bb''.
    What I said was an observation of what many people would consider to be 'fishy' play.

An observational comment which was brought on by the irony of you moaning about perceived fishy players in a tournament.

Do try and keep up.

Better put 2 smileys to show how fun everything is.

:):)
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Id limp, you should limp, i wouldn't limp. Kinda all advice isn't it really! Glad you are being observant. In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. Don't get too happy i would start to think you weren't being sincere :)
  • Options
    Am I not allowed to play fishy and moan about fishy are you the fishy police. Don't think I'll lose sleep over it, the charges wont stick.
  • Options
    Dazler said:

Am I not allowed to play fishy and moan about fishy are you the fishy police. Don't think I'll lose sleep over it, the charges wont stick.

Dazler said:

Play however you want, it's your money innit.
    Just like that table you perceived to be fishy and were moaning about, they can play however they want as well.

So much fun in the thread, what a joy to be a part of it.
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793

Dazler said:

Dazler said:

Just like that table you perceived to be fishy and were moaning about, they can play however they want as well.

Nice to see you making friends as usual. You don't have anything positive to say about anything really do you ?
    Your whole make up is about finding posts and people to troll . Lucky you are a protected species !
  • Options

Dazler said:

Dazler said:

Nice to see you making friends as usual. You don't have anything positive to say about anything really do you ?
    Your whole make up is about finding posts and people to troll . Lucky you are a protected species !
    This is a fun thread, please don't bring your negativity into it.
    Keep your negativity to your silly Brexit party thread.

Much appreciated.

:):):)
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Dazler said:

Dazler said:

Much appreciated.

Yep I can see you are having fun , what about everyone else ?..(no emoticons)
    p.s the brexit party thread is a ray of positivity in a maelstrom of sheepishness .
    p.p.s good luck with your poker Dazler
  • Options

Dazler said:

Dazler said:

Much appreciated.

p.s the brexit party is a load of bo11ocks run by a massive idiot .
    I agree.

Now run along please. Only fun times in here. And you're putting an unwanted dampener on things.

Take care.

• Options

Dazler said:

Dazler said:

Much appreciated.

I agree.

Now run along please. Only fun times in here. And you're putting an unwanted dampener on things.

Take care.

Just wondering , I'm quite old ( so understandable) ...but it's saturday night and you are relatively young and you're stuck at home trolling an internet forum . I'm sure there are groups that could help .
  • Options

Dazler said:

Dazler said:

Much appreciated.

I agree.

Take care.

Just wondering , I'm quite old ( so understandable) ...but it's saturday night and you are relatively young and you're stuck at home trolling an internet forum . I'm sure there are groups that could help .
    I agree, you are old.

• Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    lol
  • Options
    gpc70 said:

lol

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    edited April 2019

gpc70 said:

lol

hhyfty you could have made it you're old !

.....though you ARE old has more impact imo :)
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

gpc70 said:

lol

hhyfty you could have made it you're old !

.....though you ARE old has more impact imo :)
    Hilarious stuff . ;)
  • Options
    Leave hhyftrftdr alone I nearly got him to crack a smile! a for real one. But just incase heres a number for a plastic surgeon. 080099:)0999876

• Options

Dazler said:

Dazler said:

The earth in Wiltshire is crying for rain...

I hear the sky whispering rumours of rain
    Apparently there will be rivers again
    Worms for the blackbirds, toads in the mud
    Puddles on petals and fields in flood
    Streams in the gutter, in burrow and street
    Children and rabbits with little wet feet
    Flashes of flame setting Ceres alight
    And thunderclaps frightening pigeons in flight

The waters will fall on the morrow they say
    Deep in the cracks of the dry earth of May
    And farmers and flowers with tears in their eyes
    Will watch as the corn and the reservoirs rise
    As ever the moaners will mutter and sigh
    And shake their umbrellas, and curse at the sky
  • Options
    Managed to get a 4th on a £750 bh. Now gonna watch Game of thrones it sounds like a good one :)

Dazler 4 £41.50 + £28.13 Head Prizes 7
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    OMG if only my poker could be as EPIC as episode 3 of G.O.T it was amazing :) Just when you think you are short stacked and losing! you pull out a special hand and the game aint over. WOW