You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hot streak 35BB/100 (with graph)

https://imgur.com/a/YeCCHEM

This is mostly over the last few days. And this is with one all-in with KK vs AA where I lost a buy in.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,670

How good does that feel @jugglegeek?

It's a lovely game when we have a run like that.

Did you "run hot", play extremely well, or a bit of both?

Hope it continues for a while yet mate.
  • Options
    jugglegeekjugglegeek Member Posts: 623
    Feels pretty good. I only remember one situation where I got it all in with a worse hand and hit a 3 outer on the river. I did hit quite a few straights and sets but other players always seemed to have enough to call.

By the way. To track my results I'm having to copy and paste ten hands at a time from the Hand History section after each session. I like that Sky Poker doesn't allow players to export hands using 3rd party software, preventing the use of HUDs. But could a feature be introduced to allow us to track results like I have more easily. Exporting the same information available on this screen (date & time, hand ID#, stakes, profit/loss) as a csv would allow those of us with excel skills to track results. But would not enable players to generate HUD stats on other players like they can on other sites.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,373
    edited March 2019
    Hi @jugglegeek ,

I sometimes copy and paste my hand histories .

what part of the HH so you select to import and where do you import them to ?

Edit: I have no interest in your hh, just curious how you go about it.
  • Options
    jugglegeekjugglegeek Member Posts: 623
    I copy them from this screen: https://imgur.com/a/HRzvT05

I then paste them into an Excel workbook and do some excel stuff to create the graph.
  • Options
    RemainerRemainer Member Posts: 23
    It would be nice to have a rough idea of winrate in BB/100 without having to resort to excel. Seems the hand history tool only shows up to 500 hands so I can't work it by total number of BBs won divided by total hands played. Saying that it is refreshing for me to play on a site without obvious bots so I'm happy to take the hit of having no HUD. Up 90 BIs at 4NL since I started on SKY a few months back so time to move up I guess :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,670
    Remainer said:

It would be nice to have a rough idea of winrate in BB/100 without having to resort to excel. Seems the hand history tool only shows up to 500 hands so I can't work it by total number of BBs won divided by total hands played. Saying that it is refreshing for me to play on a site without obvious bots so I'm happy to take the hit of having no HUD. Up 90 BIs at 4NL since I started on SKY a few months back so time to move up I guess :)

Impressive stuff @Remainer, well done.
  • Options
    RemainerRemainer Member Posts: 23
    Cheers @Tikay10 . Having played over 3 million+ hands of online poker over the years if I hadn't learned something from all the mistakes I've made in that time it really would be time to hang up the mouse! Playing on SKY is fun. Banter in the chatbox, no bots (I helped bust a lot of bots on Party, so I can spot them), what's not to like?