You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forum Triple Takedown - April Thread Sky Poker Tokens to won!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
  • Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    j3ono said:

Tikay10 said:

Morning all.

If you are interested in a little summary of who won what in Forum Triple Takedown last night, with the Top 20 in each one listed, have a look here;

https://community.skypoker.com/discussion/175347/who-won-what-forum-triple-takedown-15th-april-doylebrun-moans-it-in/p1?new=1

If you like it, let me know, & we'll do something similar, perhaps with improvements, every week going forward. Was a bit rushed today, but certainly this one got the "well he tried, but can do better" which I well remember from my days at school. They were wrong, obv.

Thanks Tony, great idea.
    Anything that get more new players trying to multi table is always a bonus.
    About time I put you in to play one week? :)
  • Options
    Forget the last message, hello Boxster you missed my 22 points for April 1st in the last up to date standings. Cheers Chris.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    In please - Ind
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Hi I got 20 pounds free tokens credited today, thanks for that. ive registered for this weeks comps with them and a 5 pound tourney and now its used up. Do they take a minimum 5 pounds for every entry? if I unregister will I get 5 pounds back and then buy in with my own money? no worries if not. lesson earned if I ever get them again :)
  • Options
    engy said:

Hi I got 20 pounds free tokens credited today, thanks for that. ive registered for this weeks comps with them and a 5 pound tourney and now its used up. Do they take a minimum 5 pounds for every entry? if I unregister will I get 5 pounds back and then buy in with my own money? no worries if not. lesson earned if I ever get them again :)

Tokens are difficult to understand how they are allocated and I'm not sure how it works. There was a recent thread on the subject.

I'm not sure what will happen if you un-reg, sorry.

First I would contact customer care as they may sort it out for you.
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    ok ty
  • Options
    engy said:

Hello Engy I think they use your token for the next tournament you enter, so if you enter a £2 tournament it doesn't matter if your token is £20 they take it all. So next time you win a £20 token enter a £22 tournament or higher and put money towards it, terrible way of doing it but I think thats how it works. cheers Chris. PS not sure what happens if you unreg worth a try.
  • Options
    Hello Boxster it looks like I didnt play on the 1st but you gave me the 22 points in a later table no problems will have to play well tonight. Cheers Chris.
  • Options
    j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072
    Reg closed glgl :)
  • Options
  • Options
    j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072
    engy said:

Ring CC and say you used in error, they should refund you if a first time mistake.
    Jon
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213

Morning Chaps. (Chaps is trans-gender).

There is a namecheck for everyone who cashed in last night's Triple Takedown Winners here;

https://community.skypoker.com/discussion/175512/forum-triple-takedown-who-won-what-monday-29th-april#latest
  • Options
    As the spreadsheet decided it was not happy for the first 2 weeks in April, I have updated the weeks manually. Anybody let me know of any errors please.

• Options
    BoomswitchBoomswitch Member Posts: 388

Weekly Team League Table For 29/04/19.
    Congrats to this weeks winners THS.
    Very well played all points scorers.

• Options
    BoomswitchBoomswitch Member Posts: 388

Final Monthly Team League Table For April
    Congrats to this months winners THS.
    See you all again next month.

• Options
    Luckie9Luckie9 Member Posts: 10
    Can I enter the triple takedown on mondays.thanks carl...user : luckie9
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,633
    Luckie9 said:

Can I enter the triple takedown on mondays.thanks carl...user : luckie9

i,ll enter you if you like
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213

Guys,

This is an old thread, so I'm going to close it for now as it seems to be causing confusion.

If it needs re-opening, just let me know.
This discussion has been closed.