You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SNG tables open so slowly I always miss hand 1

EmmaWatsonEmmaWatson Member Posts: 13
Everytime I register to a SNG it takes so long for the table to pop up that I miss the first hand of the SNG. Literally 100% of SNGs.

I have used the browser and the downloaded client, same result

I have no clue why this is. I also play on a bunch of other sites and none of them have this issue.

It seems incredibly common in DYM SNGs that someone (or multiple people, including regs) are sitting out hand 1, which makes me think it isn't just me being an idiot.

If anyone knows how I can stop this from happening that would be great.

Cheers

EW

Comments

• Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,491
    This happens occasionally but certainly not every time for me
  • EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    I've only ever experienced it as an occasional bug when the games start loading several minutes late for others.

But I have seen some players fairly consistently missing the first hands of a DYM.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,621

Everytime I register to a SNG it takes so long for the table to pop up that I miss the first hand of the SNG. Literally 100% of SNGs.

I have used the browser and the downloaded client, same result

I have no clue why this is. I also play on a bunch of other sites and none of them have this issue.

It seems incredibly common in DYM SNGs that someone (or multiple people, including regs) are sitting out hand 1, which makes me think it isn't just me being an idiot.

If anyone knows how I can stop this from happening that would be great.

Cheers

EW

Hi @EmmaWatson

Sorry you are having a bad experience. I'm not convinced there is anything that can be done at Sky Poker's end to resolve it in the near-term.

If it happens to everyone (it does not, but it does happen to most from time to time), then all that happens is that the BB gets a walk first hand & picks up 10 chips, which is half of one per cent of starting stack, & does not affect the outcome.

Having said that, it should not happen to anyone of course.