You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Issues with Lobby updates on Google Chrome

Sky_SamTSky_SamT Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 984
Hi All,

We are aware of some issues with Lobby updates on the Google Chrome browser. We completely appreciate they are not ideal and are attempting to work on a permanent fix. In the mean time I wanted to provide information on a manual work around that you can do to ensure lobbies are updating.

The lobbies are currently not updating because Flash is not enabled on skypoker.com. Allowing flash will solve the problem.

1. Click the Padlock in the address bar, next to where it says “Hestview Limited”

2. Under “Flash”, change the setting to “Allow”

Alternatively right click the padlock and click "Site settings"

Click the Flash option and allow for skypoker.com. As mentioned I appreciate this isn't ideal but for now it is a work around.

Thanks
Sam

Comments

• Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,047
    Thanks @Sky_SamT
    this has only been happening since a Chrome update a couple of months ago as before the default for Flash was Allow
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,202
    I've just been playing the Early semi to tonight's Main and the lobby wasn't updating at all, despite following all the instructions as above Sam. It was working ok this morning when I first played (11am sat.) where it updated with a bit of lag.

I use Chrome as most others seem to
  • Options
    MacMonsterMacMonster Member Posts: 415
    Similar problem playing on safari on a Mac
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,202
    UPDATE..... the smaller sat's seem ok with lobby updating fine, but the Early Semi was still updating really really slowly