You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

too many spinup tables highlighted in the lobby!

hurloon1hurloon1 Member Posts: 8
hey is there any chance we can get some normal 100bb or deep tables in the highlighted section of the cash lobby instead of it being purely spin up tables. current way off highlighting only spinup games seems to be an unfair misrepresentation of what games are offered.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,315

Morning @hurloon1

I'll pass that up to the Poker Team for you, but it's been asked before, & as I recall, the Team have not previously felt inclined to change the way the Lobby is currently set out.
  • Options
    kimdongunkimdongun Member Posts: 19
    +1 to this. Also it would be really good if there was a way to filter out spin up tables from the lobby altogether.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    kimdongun said:

+1 to this. Also it would be really good if there was a way to filter out spin up tables from the lobby altogether.

+1

I get a bit fed up with inadvertently opening spin up tables when they're always mixed in with the regular tables of the same stakes. It seems a bit strange that they still appear under the 'regular' tab of the lobby, despite also having a dedicated 'spin ups' tab.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027

kimdongun said:

+1

I get a bit fed up with inadvertently opening spin up tables when they're always mixed in with the regular tables of the same stakes. It seems a bit strange that they still appear under the 'regular' tab of the lobby, despite also having a dedicated 'spin ups' tab.
    Think that’s probably a marketing thing :) Trying to lure them
    In :)
  • Options
    hurloon1hurloon1 Member Posts: 8
    Tikay10 said:

Morning @hurloon1

I'll pass that up to the Poker Team for you, but it's been asked before, & as I recall, the Team have not previously felt inclined to change the way the Lobby is currently set out.

thanks, would be a reasonable compromise to at least have some coverage for the normal tables. It's bad enough having spin up in the same lobby never mind highlighted at the top of the lobby.