You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Rewards Freeroll - Vegas?

EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
edited April 2019 in Poker Chat
I know Sky usually put seats to various tournaments as prizes in the rewards freeroll as opposed to just cash.

I think the Vegas sats would be a really good spot to do this, especially now that UKOPS has finished. You could put 5 x Semi and 5 x Quarter seats in the prize pool plus £500 cash - It'd give recs another way of getting to the later stages of the sat tree without buying in which can only be a good thing, and I think it'd be pretty good for Sky to be able to sell to people that you could get to Vegas from a freeroll.

Also gets the winners coming back the next day for the Quarter and/or on Sunday for the Semi.

Thoughts?

EDIT: With the start time of the Vegas Quarters, you would need to make the satellite give seats for the following day.

PS: Liking the look of the new Vegas stack builder promo btw. Always a fan of promos that reward volume but aren't just a straight forward rake race that the same few people win every time.

Comments

• Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 444
    It's a good idea for sure especially with the Vegas sats struggling for numbers. I'll be adding Semi seats for the rest of this week and next week.

Thanks, rake races pay the bills but the main thing for us is giving all our loyal players a chance to win a package.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,491
    Far too positive a thread for this to get many posts :smile:

It doesn’t get a lot better than this though
    A good idea listened to and then implemented
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Good work Andy and James.