You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SKY POKER NAPS TABLE 2019 - THE SEQUEL!

Comments

• SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    2.00 EPSOM: NAYEF ROAD
  • IkellyIkelly Member Posts: 1,374
    Airplane 1.20 Doncaster
  • Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    3.45 Eeh Bah Gum Epsom
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    I think a few people forgot we started today...good luck everyone!

• vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,296
    or were up too late playing Poker
    vaigret said:

Lol probably that!
    madprof said:

Newmarket 14:00 Saikung

Ermmm not sure when this race is being held, but doesn't appear to be today?!
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,157
    edited June 2019
    vaigret said:

DEFINITELY that for me and then carrying on drinking afterwards......Oh and I thought we were still doing 30 mins before 1st British race. I would have gone for

MAJOR SNUGFIT .....Hex. 2.40pm (33/1 or so :) )
    Brrrrrrr said:

madprof said:

Knowing Danny.....it probably ran 2 weeks ago........ and LOST :D:D:D
    MISTY4ME said:

vaigret said:

DEFINITELY that for me and then carrying on drinking afterwards......Oh and I thought we were still doing 30 mins before 1st British race. I would have gone for

Hi, good luck with Major Snugfit, and here is part of the reminder I posted the other day.

Valid races are any Saturday FLAT races in England, Scotland or Wales and the deadline for each week's selections, which must be posted on this thread, will be 12pm every Saturday, regardless of when the first race starts , rather than it varying by 15-45 minutes week to week.
    Well done to millwise11 for the first winner of the competition.
  • millwise11millwise11 Member Posts: 656
    Thanks brrrrr are u from the future you posted that 45 mins before start??
  • millwise11millwise11 Member Posts: 656
    Ignore me 2 long in the sun🤪
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,296

?????? POSTED 2.15 HORSE RAN AT 2PM

If only I had that ability! 😀
    Brrrrrrr said:

MISTY4ME said:

vaigret said:

Hi, good luck with Major Snugfit, and here is part of the reminder I posted the other day.

Valid races are any Saturday FLAT races in England, Scotland or Wales and the deadline for each week's selections, which must be posted on this thread, will be 12pm every Saturday, regardless of when the first race starts , rather than it varying by 15-45 minutes week to week.</blockquo

Think I need to read the T's & C's in future...... might try and pick a winner from 5 day decs for next Saturday..... as I've a little Poker Game in SIN CITY next weekend so won't be able to post..... unless the SKYPoker Boys can do it for me :)
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    MISTY4ME said:

Brrrrrrr said:

MISTY4ME said:

vaigret said:

Valid races are any Saturday FLAT races in England, Scotland or Wales and the deadline for each week's selections, which must be posted on this thread, will be 12pm every Saturday, regardless of when the first race starts , rather than it varying by 15-45 minutes week to week.
    I stuck 2.50 ew on that Donkey, thought you had some inside info. Worst fiver I've ever spent. :)
    Well we start on Derby Day and top of the table is Essexphil with the Derby winner and millwise11 close behind with the only other winning selection of the day.

waller02 said:

MISTY4ME said:

Brrrrrrr said:

MISTY4ME said:

vaigret said:

I stuck 2.50 ew on that Donkey, thought you had some inside info. Worst fiver I've ever spent. :)
    Sorry Ryan. :(

Watch out for it though. (I think that was quite a good race, 1st juvenile hurdle of the season.)

It will defo win races.... possibly when it goed handicapping, or a small Northern Juvenile hurdle
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Brrrrrrr said:

madprof said:

hmmm...starting as I mean to go on...I'm useless at the HR nonsense