You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

* 2019 RYDER CUP * FIXTURE AND RESULTS THREAD * NB: SINGLES (1 MATCH) 4 GAMES *

StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
edited June 2019 in Poker Chat

LEADER BOARD AND FIXTURES BELOW:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSHaDOD-szydVMJvJ6MoZ4GiPz19gacUKdNSg8hURM6APb05IenwkVwnjrp8HHL7D2z-c6t74A-ruYw/pubhtml

Please use this thread to arrange your matches.

ALL GAMES WILL BE NLHE £1.05 SPEED HEADS UP SNG.

IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL SINGLES MATCHES IF IT IS 3-0 YOU CAN STOP THERE, OR CARRY ON, UP TO YOU. STOP IF 2-2 IT'S A HALF

REFEREE: @mumsie

Hi guys. Teams are:

THE NORTH: CAPTAIN @MAXALLY

@68Trebor
@ALAN_18
@engy
@JordyAA
@mattprawn
@MAXALLY
@rabdeniro
@rspca12
@SidV79
@TheEdge949
@thisltedu
@waller02

THE SOUTH: CAPTAIN @StayOrGo

@Alvez11
@Essexphil
@IrishRose
@Itsover4u
@j3ono
@kapowblamz
@lfccarl
@madprof
@MISTY4ME
@spearsy136
@StayOrGo
@Tikay10
@tomgoodun

Arrange between yourselves who will reg and who will join. Try to "synch up" to avoid another player "jumping in"

Best of luck all!

Comments

• Options
    Hi @MAXALLY

I have sent you a PM re "scheduling" to make it easier for both sets of players.
  • Options
    Hi guys.

@mumsie is referee (Many thanks) and @MAXALLY and I will submit our selections to him. Hoping to start tomorrow. (15/05/19)

We will just use this thread now.

Full Ryder Cup Sheet now ready:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSHaDOD-szydVMJvJ6MoZ4GiPz19gacUKdNSg8hURM6APb05IenwkVwnjrp8HHL7D2z-c6t74A-ruYw/pubhtml

Best of luck!
  • Options
    Hopefully the "FORMATS" number of games to be played for the different "VARIANTS", etc is clear, however please ask if you require clarification.
  • Options
    MATCHES DO NOT NEED TO BE PLAYED "IN ORDER" UNTIL WE GET TO THE LAST FEW SINGLES. GL! So just arrange when you can. If all four of you can play "at the same time", that'd be great
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hi guys. We will be starting imminently. I have submitted my first round FOURBALL pairings to @mumsie . We are still awaiting @MAXALLY I am afraid. ;)

What can you expect, he is a NORTHERNER after all, so he's bound to be a bit slow! :D

Once pairings are known I will update the RYDER CUP sheet and people can start to arrange their fixtures on this thread.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,026
    StayOrGo said:

Hi guys. We will be starting imminently. I have submitted my first round FOURBALL pairings to @mumsie . We are still awaiting @MAXALLY I am afraid. ;)

What can you expect, he is a NORTHERNER after all, so he's bound to be a bit slow! :D

Once pairings are known I will update the RYDER CUP sheet and people can start to arrange their fixtures on this thread.

Undercover sources have said the Northerners are nearly ready for action, like a coiled spring!

The southerners are in serious trouble.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    The NORTH have submitted their pairings now.

BRING IT ON

you southern softie shandy drinkers B)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    GAME ON (SHEET UPDATED)

I have filled out suggested times for the first match. I have had to check with @Tikay10 as he has limited availability, so hopefully these dates/times are OK @SidV79 @rabdeniro

I have also done it to give people an idea of how to "space the games" so railers can watch all matches if they wish.

GAMES DO NOT NEED TO BE PLAYED IN ORDER. PLEASE ARRANGE ASAP.

GL all!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    StayOrGo said:

GAME ON (SHEET UPDATED)

I have filled out suggested times for the first match. I have had to check with @Tikay10 as he has limited availability, so hopefully these dates/times are OK @SidV79 @rabdeniro

I have also done it to give people an idea of how to "space the games" so railers can watch all matches if they wish.

GAMES DO NOT NEED TO BE PLAYED IN ORDER. PLEASE ARRANGE ASAP.

GL all!

Cheers G.

Hopefully, our guys will be ok for game one.

Please note that game two will have to be Friday evening after 7pm if possible.
    Game 3 will ideally be ok for Saturday evening (after 7pm again)
    & Game 4...sunday afternoon...after 1pm. Edit - possible Saturday afternoon?

This is all to do with player availability times with our team, like yours no doubt. I am sure we can work stuff out between us, and I have reserves to step in where necessary. Or we could solve Brexit if easier ;)
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,177
    Hi @MAXALLY, @waller02,

I'm working on Friday evening 'til around 9pm.... but I can play anytime after 9.30pm-ish
  • Options
    @Essexphil @kapowblamz @MISTY4ME @IrishRose @madprof @tomgoodun

Can you guys fit in with @MAXALLY 's team availabilty above.

Please can you start trying to arrange actual times.
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

Hi @MAXALLY, @waller02,

I'm working on Friday evening 'til around 9pm.... but I can play anytime after 9.30pm-ish

Are you and Rose available Sat night Jez?. I think that will be better for Ryan. I am ok for both evenings.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,026
    MAXALLY said:

MISTY4ME said:

Hi @MAXALLY, @waller02,

Are you and Rose available Sat night Jez?. I think that will be better for Ryan. I am ok for both evenings.
    I'm ok for Friday and Saturday night. Whenever is best for you two Rose and Jez.

@StayOrGo ......we play 3 games against each opponent yes?
  • Options
    68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943
    @Essexphil @Kapowblamz @jordyAA I was thinking 8pm Friday if it suits.
    Not quite sure how it's working but I'll be there if you 3 agree
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    waller02 said:

MAXALLY said:

MISTY4ME said:

Hi @MAXALLY, @waller02,

I'm ok for Friday and Saturday night. Whenever is best for you two Rose and Jez.

@StayOrGo ......we play 3 games against each opponent yes?
    Yes in the FOURBALLS format that is correct, and you keep going even if it's 2-0, as you and your "partner" are a team. There are a total of 12 games in this format. If it is 6-6 in total, it's a half.

GL!

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    Evening all
    I’m available to play tomorrow from 7pm onwards
    Forgive my newbieness, what price / type games is normal for this comp ( please don’t say £110hu 😊)
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

MISTY4ME said:

Hi @MAXALLY, @waller02,

I'm fairly doubtful for Sat. night I'm afraid (usually go out into town)..... so can we say 9.30pm Friday Ryan? .... and then 10.30pm Friday Alan?.... or times to suit you guys.

Meet on this thread 5mins before Tee off :p
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Evening all
    Forgive my newbieness, what price / type games is normal for this comp ( please don’t say £110hu 😊)

ALL GAMES WILL BE NLHE £1.05 SPEED HEADS UP SNG. (from OP)
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Evening all

just move the decimal point 2 spaces to the left and drop 5p Tom.... GOOD LUCK :)
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

MAXALLY said:

MISTY4ME said:

Hi @MAXALLY, @waller02,

I'm fairly doubtful for Sat. night I'm afraid (usually go out into town)..... so can we say 9.30pm Friday Ryan? .... and then 10.30pm Friday Alan?.... or times to suit you guys.

Meet on this thread 5mins before Tee off :p
    Ok. That is good for me. Will @IrishRose being around Friday night too?