You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Forum Comp Day 1, MONDAY, evening Horse Racing from Windsor

124»

Comments

• BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    Tikay10 said:

Brrrrrrr said:

Good luck everyone. Got in late assumed I had missed whatever today's bet was and now discover I could have made a selection with time to spare. My own fault.

Will console myself with the fact I would have probably picked wrong anyway!

@Brrrrrr

Unlucky Pete. I do try to make the event as late as possible, so always worth checking.
    You do a great job leaving the deadline as late as possible. As it happens I can safely say I wouldn't have picked the winner at that short price.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    In other news ....Balmoral Castle got me £70....
  • DonttelmumDonttelmum Member Posts: 1,921
    edited May 2019
    Tikay10 said:

The jolly hacks up, never in doubt, so we get the week off to a great start with no less than 12 entries on the winner. Even @Donttelmum was on it, & he has no idea what he's doing.

Could you tell that to Sky bet and get my stake restrictions lifted please? Backed into evens before the off. They knew.

It must be creeping closer to Vegas time for you?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,811

Tikay10 said:

The jolly hacks up, never in doubt, so we get the week off to a great start with no less than 12 entries on the winner. Even @Donttelmum was on it, & he has no idea what he's doing.

Could you tell that to Sky bet and get my stake restrictions lifted please? Backed into evens before the off. They knew.

It must be creeping closer to Vegas time for you?

@Donttelmum

22 sleeps. ;)