You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Play up Pompeynic : A Part Time Poker Player’s Procrastinations.

13»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,621
    edited July 2019
    Yup, post away please Nick, the more the better.

Pleased you have got the account sorted too, what a nightmare.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,544
    pompeynic said:

Hi All,
    I am back n the UK at long last, I am sorry that I was unable to keep my diary up to date whilst in America, did not realise that restrictions were in place when I started the diary, rules are rules I guess.
    I got back Saturday, Southern Rail made sure a long day was made even longer with their customary cancellations and delays, and, when I finally got home I found out that my account had been suspended, thankfully I have managed to get everything sorted now.
    Might post a few bits and pieces from my month long stay, not sure if anyone will be interested though.
    Looking forward to seeing you all on the tables.
    Nick

Did the trains Play Up, Pompey, Pompey play up? :)

Really looking forward to this-and i know the first half!

Welcome back
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,438
    Looking forward to your posts Nic
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,849
    What time is the update?
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited July 2019
    Please update and I look forward to your trip report. For those of us not fortunate enough to get to Vegas, reading about it is our only thing to look forward to.

....plus, we are all sick of @Tikay10 's waffle and NON/ZERO/ZILCH cash reports B)
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,544
    MAXALLY said:

Please update and I look forward to your trip report. For those of us not fortunate enough to get to Vegas, reading about it is our only thing to look forward to.

....plus, we are all sick of @Tikay10 's waffle and NON/ZERO/ZILCH cash reports B)

Be fair.
    I never tire of Tikay failing to cash :)