You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

new £5.50b/h omaha hilo weekly league

2»

Comments

• lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    mumsie said:

My phone can do a scroll screenshot.

I think I can on my PC at home too ,I'll let you know if it can. @ifcarl

thank you
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    Hi Carl
    Just a quick note to say good work , I’m sure other people appreciate this but there’s a tendency not to post.
    edited May 2019
    tomgoodun said:

Hi Carl
    Just a quick note to say good work , I’m sure other people appreciate this but there’s a tendency not to post.

thank you its not taking to long to update so im think of adding the 19:45 and 20:15 to the league
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,822
    Hi , I couldnt get my Pc to do a scroll bud. I tried a few ways.

• safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    tomgoodun said:

Hi Carl

+1 doing a great job Carl
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,943
    lfccarl said:

tomgoodun said:

Hi Carl

thank you its not taking to long to update so im think of adding the 19:45 and 20:15 to the league
    Agree 100% with the first point.

2nd point however would mean I’m out. (And that would end some of the free money) The majority may only play 1 game a night. I cannot see how you can fairly add points from a 30 player field and a 50 player field. This would mean effectively eliminating half the qualifying players. Just my view as I have stated previously anyone has had a chance to run this in the past 12 months and nobody took on the mantle. So it has to be your rules.
    coo1-um said:

lfccarl said:

tomgoodun said:

Hi Carl

Agree 100% with the first point.

2nd point however would mean I’m out. (And that would end some of the free money) The majority may only play 1 game a night. I cannot see how you can fairly add points from a 30 player field and a 50 player field. This would mean effectively eliminating half the qualifying players. Just my view as I have stated previously anyone has had a chance to run this in the past 12 months and nobody took on the mantle. So it has to be your rules.
    you dont have to play all 3 you can play 1 game a night if you want to
    I am aware that you can only play 1 but to have a fair ‘league’ this needs to be accessible to all. Having multiple games every night will reduce the chances of the average player. Turning it almost into a league of volume.
    What points would you add for the other game/games 55 players last night in the 7.15 and 35 players in the 8.15 game, same points.....

How about -1pts if you play a game but don’t get any points. That would spice it up.

Of course I will play but just don’t think it will be a fair league.

coo1-um said:

I am aware that you can only play 1 but to have a fair ‘league’ this needs to be accessible to all. Having multiple games every night will reduce the chances of the average player. Turning it almost into a league of volume.
    What points would you add for the other game/games 55 players last night in the 7.15 and 35 players in the 8.15 game, same points.....

How about -1pts if you play a game but don’t get any points. That would spice it up.

Of course I will play but just don’t think it will be a fair league.

not 100% sure yet
    something like best 3 results for the week
    but as for the points not sure the £5.50 is the biggest tournament maybe more can score points like top 10 in the other 2 and top 20 in the £5.50 and if the other get over 50 runner i will make them top 20 and end of the days is just about add numbers to these tournaments so sky can add more tournament and maybe give out prizes
    I don’t want to sound critical as it’s great you have stepped up to do this.
    Is it a fair league for the masses or an exclusive league for the few.
    I’ve said enough not sure what others think.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,822
    well done to @ggjoker for winning the league