You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Folding AA pre flop on bubble of DYM game

2»

Comments

• EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    Jacquelyn said:

I also semi posted this because there is a player called Tam something that claims I am a cheating robot

I get the same from that player. Always a good laugh :D Once when I knocked them out, they made the effort to load up like 6-8 of my tables and tell the table chat that I am a bot. By about the third or fourth table I was running out of comedy responses.

As long as they're more concerned with people 'being bots' than looking at why the regs knock them out consistently, I'm very happy to keep taking their money.
  • JacquelynJacquelyn Member Posts: 254
    EvilPingu said:

Jacquelyn said:

I also semi posted this because there is a player called Tam something that claims I am a cheating robot

I get the same from that player. Always a good laugh :D Once when I knocked them out, they made the effort to load up like 6-8 of my tables and tell the table chat that I am a bot. By about the third or fourth table I was running out of comedy responses.

As long as they're more concerned with people 'being bots' than looking at why the regs knock them out consistently, I'm very happy to keep taking their money.
    Yep - as long as none of the other players, or worse the sky poker support believe them then no issue.

I actually took a video of me playing the other day, I would post it but then realised it would show how I play so don't think I will!
  • benhur7200benhur7200 Member Posts: 77
    hi Jaq, ive played with you many times and you are defo no robot, just a good player, some people who think they are a good player just don't don't like it when they can beat a decent player such as yourself.
    re that hand with AA, I would have folded too if someone had shoved all in with 4500, depends also on how that player was playing. if he was chip feeder I probably would have called so he doesn't double up the low stack and allowing the game to continue longer. most times I would fold just to not commit losing my whole stack
  • guernseyguernsey Member Posts: 1
    Jacquelyn said:

It doesn't happen often and I haven't done it for ages, but here I am folding AA on the bubble of a 11 pound DYM game.

UTG had 4500 chips (roughly same as me), short stack had 450 odd chips.

The right play here, believe it or not is to fold.

Discussion welcome!

this site is just an all in bingo site so obvious
  • AndyMitchAndyMitch Member Posts: 10
    Jacquelyn said:

It doesn't happen often and I haven't done it for ages, but here I am folding AA on the bubble of a 11 pound DYM game.

Discussion welcome!

Happened to log on and see this thread after our quick discussion this afternoon!
  • JacquelynJacquelyn Member Posts: 254
    AndyMitch said:

Jacquelyn said:

Discussion welcome!

Happened to log on and see this thread after our quick discussion this afternoon!
    Ha! This thread was designed for you for today andy!

Thankfully we both cashed!

Now get back to blogging about your BR challenge.... zzz zzz zzz ;-)
    Jacquelyn said:

AndyMitch said:

Jacquelyn said:

Discussion welcome!

Ha! This thread was designed for you for today andy!

Thankfully we both cashed!

Now get back to blogging about your BR challenge.... zzz zzz zzz ;-)
    If you ever see me blogging about anything in life, you're welcome to quote this to Tikay and have me banned from the forums, and from Sky Poker for life.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,811
    edited April 2020
    @AndyMitch

Ha, Andy blogging - ain't ever gonna happen. I suspect Jacquelyn confused you with someone else.

How are you mate, keeping ok? Good to see you on here.
    Tikay10 said:

@AndyMitch

Ha, Andy blogging - ain't ever gonna happen. I suspect Jacquelyn confused you with someone else.

@Tikay10

It was referring to a chat we had during a game :) I'm well thanks mate. Had a year or so away from Sky and come back to get the grind back on during isolation. Are you well?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,811
    AndyMitch said:

Tikay10 said:

@AndyMitch

@Tikay10

It was referring to a chat we had during a game :) I'm well thanks mate. Had a year or so away from Sky and come back to get the grind back on during isolation. Are you well?
    Yeah, fine thanks Andy. Older, but sadly not wiser, I'd say.