You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Friday Chat - RE: Rigged Claims

Danyo0Danyo0 Member Posts: 170
I am curious with those who claim the site is has a rigged software or favours certain players, do you still feel that way when you stay ahead and win a all in pot, when you suck out against one of these supposed favoured players or when you win a tournament after being down to a few bb.

For me when I kept losing and feeling it was bad luck, I started to think if it kept happening then there is something wrong with my game. After taking a step back to revise where I was leaking chips, I made adjustments to my game and I keep seeking advice to continuing improve my game. I was losing player, and now I am doing ok but improvement is still needed to cut out some mistakes. After hard work I am now a in profit player after being almost -1k down at one stage, so I feel its down to the individuals game rather than the site.

Would love some opinions on this matter!

Happy Friday Folks!

Daniel

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,362
    Danyo0 said:

I am curious with those who claim the site is has a rigged software or favours certain players, do you still feel that way when you stay ahead and win a all in pot, when you suck out against one of these supposed favoured players or when you win a tournament after being down to a few bb.

For me when I kept losing and feeling it was bad luck, I started to think if it kept happening then there is something wrong with my game. After taking a step back to revise where I was leaking chips, I made adjustments to my game and I keep seeking advice to continuing improve my game. I was losing player, and now I am doing ok but improvement is still needed to cut out some mistakes. After hard work I am now a in profit player after being almost -1k down at one stage, so I feel its down to the individuals game rather than the site.

Would love some opinions on this matter!

Happy Friday Folks!

Daniel

Yes, self improvement is the way forward.

My story is similar to yours.

I try to improve 1% per day and I reckon I can turn it around.

The peaks in my graph are from periods of study and help groups, the troughs are not. ( The middle peak is 2 tickets to a SPT Brighton)

The miniscule peak right at the end is me playing less cash and studying more for Tournies

• Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    edited July 2019
    It is not rigged. It would be like giving a horse that wins every race performance enhancing drugs. The horse is going to win anyway.

To create an algorithm that could give out action flops incognito would be too difficult, and again, pointless.

It is not rigged.