You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Brighton Live Update

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219

Fella makes it 100,000 at 12k-24k/24k & groggy, playing over 4 million quietly says "All-In".

Villain thinks for ever & eventually folds.

Groggs, who is a "selective show-er", shows the lovely A-K suited. So he did have it. This time.

• Options
    Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    Tikay10 said:

Bad news I'm afraid, Rose gets it all-in with the A-J & bumps into Queens & gets no help on flop or turn so does the full patented Irish Rose Stand Up, Put Coat On, Pick Up Handbag, Order Taxi routine.

Omg nearly had a heart attack. Hahahahaha goaaaaaaan Roseeeeee xxxxx
  • Options
    BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    Good luck Rose ....
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,108
    pompeynic said:

Unlucky Tony.
    Played Friday, wasted a decent position by playing two hands really badly, before exiting from Mr Eubank Jr's table. Then having lost twelve thousand on the river, on the third hand of Saturday, I proceeded to not play particularly well until getting knocked out around about the time Kane got Spurs second goal.
    I might have to face up to the fact that I am just not very good at poker. Really enjoyed meeting up with everybody again, will look forward to Nottingham once I stop feeling sorry for myself.

V unlucky.
    Saw you leave a bit sharp-ish, Nick. We all play hands badly, and all think we have when the result goes against us, but it's all part of the game.
    I was short today, shoved with AJ, and walked into Mr Channing's big pair. And we all know they never win. Particularly as I forgot to stand up and put my coat on :)
  • Options
    Still 18 left? I sort of knew she couldn't have gone as i would have felt it.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

pompeynic said:

Unlucky Tony.
    Played Friday, wasted a decent position by playing two hands really badly, before exiting from Mr Eubank Jr's table. Then having lost twelve thousand on the river, on the third hand of Saturday, I proceeded to not play particularly well until getting knocked out around about the time Kane got Spurs second goal.
    I might have to face up to the fact that I am just not very good at poker. Really enjoyed meeting up with everybody again, will look forward to Nottingham once I stop feeling sorry for myself.

V unlucky.
    Saw you leave a bit sharp-ish, Nick. We all play hands badly, and all think we have when the result goes against us, but it's all part of the game.
    I was short today, shoved with AJ, and walked into Mr Channing's big pair. And we all know they never win. Particularly as I forgot to stand up and put my coat on :)
    Ul Phil but it only works with Rose xx
  • Options

Players are on break, this was Groggs stack just prior to the break.

• Options

Still 18 left? I sort of knew she couldn't have gone as i would have felt it.

14 left, they all have £1,100 locked up.

Next pay jump is when there are 12 left.
  • Options

Here's the remaining prize money;

WINNER £18,300
    2nd £11,269
    3rd £8,070
    4th £6,160
    5th £4,670
    6th £3,570
    7th £2,630
    8th £2,120
    9th £1,700
    10th – 12th £1,360
    13th – 15th £1,100
  • Options

BIG pot goes off between DW-R & @Sky_SamT

Board is 4 clubs & includes an Ace. Sam has an ace.

DW-R bets big on the river, & Sam goes into the tank, most unlike him he usually acts quickly.

He eventually folds, & DW-R shows......

• Options
    Thanks Tony. When they going to do chip race?
  • Options

Play has re-started, blinds now 16k-32k/32k.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    2 tables of 7, here's the first.....

• Options
    edited August 2019
    And the other.....

That's Groggs in Seat 1, Roses arms in seat 2, DW-R opposite the Dealer, & Sam at the far end, still throwing a rueful "how could you?" look in DW-R's direction.

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    Tikay10 said:

Approx chip counts with 22 left.

Blinds are now 8,000-16,000/16,000.

Irish Rose 800,000

Danny Grogan 800,000

Sky Sam 800,000

James "Flushy" Dempsey 130,000

DW-R 500,000

Dixie Dean 1,000,000.

Essexphil said:

pompeynic said:

Unlucky Tony.

V unlucky.
    Ul Phil but it only works with Rose xx
    I would LOVE to see Phil with a Roseeee handbag :D
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    edited August 2019
    Good Luck Roseeeeee....Groggy.., 'Wristy' SkySam.... and DW-R who ko'd me yesterday.....grrrrr :s:s
  • Options

The (very pleasant) young lady who was in Seat 1 in this photo, taken just a few minutes ago, is no longer sat there, or anywhere else, so we are down to 13 now.

• Options

Don't have his name, but the gentleman to Sam's right, barely visible here, is now completely invisible, as he was busted by Seat 9.

• Options
    So great to see females doing well in the spt.
  • Options

So that's 12 left, & a pay-jump to £1,360.