You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Reporting Cheaters

NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
I witnessed somebody cheating in an MTT I was playing last night and realised there was absolutely no way I could find to report the culprit. What would be the most appropriate way to report this?

Trying to reconstruct the action from memory. Preflop, MP limps, BTN calls, BB shoves, MP calls putting him all in, BTN goes into the tank. While BTN is tanking, BB writes what hand he has in the chat and BTN folds. BTN and BB were clearly friendly and had been chatting earlier on. Pretty obvious collusion, and the BTN player went on to get a final table cash.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,293

Hi @NOSTRI

If you wish to complain about anything like that, best thing to do is contact Customer Care.
  • Options
    Thanks, I'll do that.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    In the instance you said it is hard to know whether its is banter about the hand they had or actual cheating. If it is cheating it is pretty dumb as it is hardly secretive when it is said in chat for everyone to see.

If you have any concerns about something funny going on then do report it to customer care.
  • Options
    I agree, but BB got to show down and he was being honest about his hand. Forgot to mention that part. Out of line whichever way you look at it IMO. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.