You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Season Long Bets.

Comments

• K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Watch us do this next season because this one wins and first weekend all bets die lol
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 6,967
    Back after the international break and it's business as usual all bets survive :) .
    All bets still going and if I can come out of the busy Christmas period still intact then I'll be happy.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,806

Getting interesting now, nearly at the halfway mark.

This could be a great sweat if you are still in play come the end of March.

GL, GL.
    Managed to survive the 'Amazon Prime Midweek Games' with a busy schedule coming up should be interesting.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    Getting a great run on this bet-really hope this pays off
    All bets are still alive after the weekend and Monday night games :) .
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,178
    Well done
    Still hanging on in there thanks in no small part to Bournemouth's 84th minute goal against Chelsea.
    Arsenal's first Premier League 0-0 in over 2 years has wiped 3 of the bets out today,leaving 3 remaining bets alive.

Managed to survive the busy Christmas period without any further casualties and with 21 of the 38 games gone we're now on countdown for no more 0-0's (po xy Arsenal) this season. It's now all down to Liverpool,Man City,Man Utd & Spurs to see the bets home...
    lucy4 said:

Managed to survive the busy Christmas period without any further casualties and with 21 of the 38 games gone we're now on countdown for no more 0-0's (po xy Arsenal) this season. It's now all down to Liverpool,Man City,Man Utd & Spurs to see the bets home...

You were going great until that Arsenal result.

Still plenty to play for though, GL GL.
    The 3 remaining bets all survived the weekend games I'm hanging on in there.
    Todays Watford v Spuds 0-0 result wiped out 2 of the remaining bets,although a missed penalty and a goal line decision didn't help matters.

Only 1 bet remains but I've had a good run for a few fun bets.

V unlucky, that ball must have been within millimetres of a goal. And you can normally expect Deeney to score that penalty.

What a sweat you had though. Good value for that alone.
    Yes millimetres,if there's any justice in the betting world the last remaining bet will come in haha. Will definitely be doing more of these bets next season,as will a few others I think.
    To
    lucy4 said:

To recap on my season long bets of each team not to have a 0-0 result,here's a summary of each teams 0-0 results this season in alphabetical order. I will definitely be doing these bets at the start of next season.

Arsenal - 2.
    Chelsea - 0.
    Liverpool - 1.
    Man City - 0.
    Man Utd - 1.
    Spuds - 2.

This seasons over 0.5 goals market is open for the new season but to say Sky Bet have trimmed the odds would an understatement compared to last seasons odds.

Last seasons odds 200/1.

This seasons odds 22/1.

A couple of doubles which ain't too bad a price.

Here are the big priced odds.