You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tonight's show & competiton 19th July

2»

Comments

• karllukekarlluke Member Posts: 913
    edited July 2009

this was the rendevou at brighton just before maizieraider knocked richard out.  the caption should be please please please give me back my chips it was only a practice run.  karlluke

• si23si23 Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2009
    You see this hand...... this is the hand that will soon hold the cards to take all your chips.... come on 8-2!
  • BoBaFett88BoBaFett88 Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2009
    i wonder if i can swap chips for a bag of scampi fries at the bar
  • MAZERAIDERMAZERAIDER Member Posts: 72
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Tonight's show & competiton 19th July:
    Evening all, I trust you'll be tuning in this evening to get an other fix of the Sean Boyce charm... well you'll get two charmers for the price of one as he'll be joined by Ed Giddins for an night of poker. The main event is the £9,000 Gtd Open and we'll also be picking out some of the action from the 22:30 Bounty Hunt er so there's plenty for Sean and Ed to get their teeth in to. And here's something for you to get your teeth in to...It's another Sunday night Caption competition and an other picture of Richard Orford. Post your entries on this thread or email them to Skyopen@bskyb.com . We have  two copies of 'Winning at internet poker' to give away for the best captions. Sean will chose one winner and Ed will chose the other. The competition will close at 23:20 (19-7-09) so get posting!!! Enjoy the show! 'Producer' Al
    Posted by Sky_Alan
    do i really look older than tk
  • PurfecttigPurfecttig Member Posts: 22
    edited July 2009
    Rich "What you mean those chips arent real?!  I made them myself!"
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited July 2009
    Just give us 3, then I will go back to my own seat
  • BoBaFett88BoBaFett88 Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2009
    Question for the boys: What in your opinion is the most profitable poker style over time? Aggressive? Tight? I am still a begginer and have always been caught in too minds with which style to play with, or even stick to my natural style which is a bit of everything? Any feedback would be great, Amazing Show as always.
  • TimboboTimbobo Member Posts: 57
    edited July 2009
    Rich says "My Bankroll challenge is in freefall so can you spare some change for a cup of tea please?"
  • PurfecttigPurfecttig Member Posts: 22
    edited July 2009
    With regards the presenters forefit - The loser should seranaid (excuse bad spelling) the viewers with a song of the winners choice.
  • Sky_AlanSky_Alan Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2009

Thanks to everyone that got involved in last nights competition, you all provided some great entertainment!

Well done to Andy from Brighton and TenOfSpade who both won a copy of 'Winning at internet poker'. Sean, Ed and the crew really enjoyed all the entries

We'll see you next Sunday for another £9,000 Gtd Open!

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,778
    edited July 2009

Rich is saying. Wife swapping is not free play pay up.