You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

net deposits

chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
edited March 2010 in Community Help & Advice
does anyone understand how this works?
I was currently 45.50 on my net deposits, however i want to lift more than that out my account but I can't!
Contacted the customer care chat and frankly all i got was bear with me.
if i understood what it is all about it might not be so annoying but as far as i can tell all the money in my account is mines so i should be able to life out as much as i want!

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited March 2010
    In Response to net deposits:
    does anyone understand how this works? I was currently 45.50 on my net deposits, however i want to lift more than that out my account but I can't! Contacted the customer care chat and frankly all i got was bear with me. if i understood what it is all about it might not be so annoying but as far as i can tell all the money in my account is mines so i should be able to life out as much as i want!
    Posted by chrisbhoy

Hi there Chrisbhoy,

i'm sorry to hear about your problems and that you feel 'net deposits' wasn't explained in enough detail to you.

it can be quite confusing so here's my attempt to put it simply to you...

due to the fact that you can have multiple cards attached to your Sky Betting and Gaming account there needs to be certain measures taken against fraud prevention. now i am not for 1 minute suggesting that you have committed fraud but theoretically 'someone' could deposit money from a stolen card then withdraw that back out to another (one of their own cards). This means that they money you withdraw has has to equal the money you deposit with each card you use.

My explanation is probably about as clear as mud and I'm not sure your original query was resolved so i will arrange someone in the customer care team to contact you and help talk you through this.

all the best,

Rich

• Options
    chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
    edited March 2010
    thanks rich, i got it sorted late last night after being on the telephone as my other cards were all old cards still on my account.
    sometimes though (no offence) but the people you talk to on the chat seem to have little idea about whats happening and the fact i was ignored was the thing which annoyed me!

But i really appreciate you taking time out to explain that to me
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited March 2010
    No problem.

if you do need anything else - just shout