You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Amnesia.

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,055
    chilling said:

Indeed, but the girls in those pics don't appear to be in a great deal of distress as "sex slaves" do they?
    And presumably they knew of Epsteins previous conviction as he's well known.
    There has to be hard evidence, not just hearsay.
    If he's guilty,then so be it.
    If he had sex with a 17year old,I wouldn't be classing him as a paedophile,although technically in some parts of the States he would be.
    If he had sex with many girls under age, then he's obviously guilty.
    I'm not sure he knew the ages of the two girls in the pics.
    I'd doubt "sex slaves" would be free to come and go as they please.
    Probably guilty of having sex with a couple of girls aged 17, maybe unaware of their age,as I see it on press coverage.
    Hes made it worse for himself by coming out with a load of tosh the other night.
    You never know, he may be innocent.

I think the point of the photos were to show that he is certainly not the character that he tried to portray himself as in the interview.
    I cant be bothered to go through his pathetic defence and excuses.
    I think we can definitely say that this story will not end any time soon.

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    For sure, it will run and run.
    Best to jump back in when there’s concrete evidence.
  • Options
    chilling said:

For sure, it will run and run.
    Best to jump back in when there’s concrete evidence.

I don't think the interview convinced many people of his innocence.

It is also difficult to believe that anyone with half a brain could hang out with a prolific paedophile and just not notice.

Doesn't the fact that he continued to stay with Epstein after he was convicted, evidence of what sort of despicable character he is.
  • Options
    It’s obvious Andrew is guilty of something, but what?
    Bad judgement, but it’s not an offence to associate with a paedophile as far as I know.Was Andrew the only friend of Epstein after his conviction?
    There are obviously many more males and females that can shed light on his implication.
    At the end of the day, in a court of law,you need strong evidence, not assumptions.
  • Options
    chilling said:

It’s obvious Andrew is guilty of something, but what?
    Bad judgement, but it’s not an offence to associate with a paedophile as far as I know.Was Andrew the only friend of Epstein after his conviction?
    There are obviously many more males and females that can shed light on his implication.
    At the end of the day, in a court of law,you need strong evidence, not assumptions.

That is a very, very silly argument.
  • Options
    It’s also daft to believe you know all the facts.
  • Options
    chilling said:

It’s also daft to believe you know all the facts.

There is no disputing the fact that a member of the Royal family chose to hang out with a known convicted prolific paedophile.
    What other facts do you need to know?
  • Options
    Ones that incriminate him, and get him locked up.
  • Options
    Poor old Royals, they’ve only just put to bed Phillips’ crash,Charlie’s association with the Bishop.
    I wouldn’t let any of them out unsupervised.
  • Options

'Pariah Prince'

As it emerges that Prince Andrew has cancelled a planned visit to flood-hit villages in West Yorkshire, the Daily Mail suggests he has become the "pariah Prince" for his links to the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
    Friends of the Duke of York tell the Sun he was "terrified about being booed by members of the public". The paper says he was "summoned for crisis talks at Buckingham Palace" on Tuesday morning amid mounting pressure for him to step down from public duties.
    Senior figures at the English National Ballet are said by the Times to be "lobbying for the duke to be removed as patron".
    The Daily Mirror, meanwhile, reveals claims that his royal protection officers are being urged to release their notes of his whereabouts on the night he denies having sex with one of Epstein's alleged victims.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-50482722

• Options
    Duke of York and Jeffrey Epstein ‘met in early 1990s not 1999’

The Duke of York contradicted a senior aide’s account of his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein in his TV interview with Emily Maitlis.
    Andrew told BBC Newsnight he first met the since-disgraced financier through “his girlfriend back in 1999”.

But in March 2011, the duke’s then-private secretary Alastair Watson, who spent nine years in the role, wrote to The Times newspaper saying Andrew met Epstein in the “early 1990s”.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/duke-of-york-and-jeffrey-epstein-met-in-early-1990s-not-1999/ar-BBX3aN4?ocid=spartandhp
  • Options
    Reviews of Pizza Express Duke of York says he visited suspended

TripAdvisor have suspended new reviews for the Pizza Express in Woking which Prince Andrew cited in his interview about his relationship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
    Speaking to BBC's Newsnight programme, the prince claimed he was in Pizza Express on a night he is accused of having sex with a 17-year-old girl.

In reference to the duke's admission that he had a medical condition that meant he was unable to sweat, one reviewer wrote: "Love this place. I had a cracking pizza here in 2001. I remember it was 2001 because it was very strange the guy next to me had an American Hot pizza with extra chillies… not a drop of sweat came off him. Very odd."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/reviews-of-pizza-express-duke-of-york-says-he-visited-suspended/ar-BBX2A1g?ocid=spartandhp
  • Options

Pictures of the Duke of York dominate the morning's front pages following his decision to withdraw from royal duties.
    The Daily Mail calls him an "outcast" and says he was forced to quit after a "dramatic intervention" by the Queen and the Prince of Wales.
    It says they took "decisive action" to contain the fallout from Prince Andrew's disastrous TV interview about his friendship with the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
    The paper goes on to say that "not since Edward VIII's abdication in 1936 has any member of the Royal Family so dramatically walked away from their public duties".
    The Sun reports that the Queen was said to be "very disappointed" with her son and feels "let down".

"Crisis at the palace" is the headline in the i newspaper, while Metro's headline sums up the story as "The Banned Old Duke of York".
    The New York Times says the duke is facing renewed calls to testify to the FBI about his "tangled history" with Mr Epstein, who was accused of sex trafficking before his death.
    It says Prince Andrew is trying to "contain a firestorm" that threatens to "scorch the entire British Royal Family".
    The Washington Post notes that sponsors of some of the 200 charities he endorses have started to abandon him, concluding that "he no longer casts a royal glow, but controversial shade".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-50497529
  • Options
    'I don't recall him staying with me': Britain's ex-consul general in New York casts doubt on Prince Andrew's claim he stayed with him not Epstein on fateful 'sex allegation' trip - in evidence presented to Palace just hours before duke stepped down

While the Prince confessed that he ‘probably did’ look in on Epstein at some stage during the trip, he vigorously denied staying overnight at the financier’s seven-storey townhouse, which was decorated with pieces of erotic artwork, including a pair of prosthetic breasts mounted on a bathroom wall.
    ‘Because of what I was doing, I was staying with the consul-general, which is further down the street [from Epstein’s home],’ he declared in the BBC interview. ‘So I wasn’t staying there [at Epstein’s home]. I may have visited but no, definitely didn’t, definitely, definitely, no, no, no activity.’

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/royal-family/i-dont-recall-him-staying-with-me-britains-ex-consul-general-in-new-york-casts-doubt-on-prince-andrews-claim-he-stayed-with-him-not-epstein-on-fateful-sex-allegation-trip-in-evidence-presented-to-palace-just-hours-before-duke-stepped-down/ar-BBX3Q4U?ocid=spartanntp

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    'He knows what happened, I know what happened - only one of us is telling the truth': First clip of Virginia Roberts' explosive Panorama interview on Prince Andrew is released
    Virginia Roberts claims Prince Andrew slept with her when she was a teenager
    Duke of York denied the allegation in a disastrous Newsnight interview
    Hour-long special of Panorama will air on Monday, focusing on Roberts' claims
    Comes as Andrew faces huge backlash after stepping down from royal duties

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7736475/First-clip-Virginia-Roberts-explosive-Panorama-interview-Prince-Andrew-released.html
  • Options
    Concerns after Prince Andrew brought female masseuse into Buckingham Palace without prior vetting

Giannelloni alleges she was not searched or asked to sign in before her appointment at the palace in 2000, which was booked by Prince Andrew’s then-assistant, Charlotte Manley.

The masseuse Giannelloni has produced a signed cheque with Buckingham Palace branding, written in Manley’s name to prove she was paid for the visit.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/concerns-after-prince-andrew-brought-female-masseuse-into-buckingham-palace-without-prior-vetting/ar-BBXuXCF?ocid=spartandhp
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,026
    edited November 2019
  • Options

Meanwhile, the Mail on Sunday publishes claims about the Duke of York's business affairs. The paper includes a statement from Buckingham Palace which says that, during the duke's years as the UK's trade envoy, "the aim, and that of his office, was to promote Britain and British interests overseas, not the interests of individuals".