You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker - - FINAL WEEK TO NOMINATE

Comments

• Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker:
    Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter TENOFSPADE 1,256 $13   $7   33% $15,843   - 79 Sky Poker Sch. Only x   i run good in mtts too flash ,just lost heads up against dtw bandit ,well played sir    ^ _ ^
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
      hi m8 thoroughly enjoyed that game m8  & wp to you & brothy it was like a 3-way heads-up  dtw
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    I am not taking the Michael when I say that I really enjoy watching all the top players (yourself included elsadog) in action on here. On a personal note, (I am fairly new to the threads) I have learnt loads from advice and simple poker logic. Advice from the many players (who take the time to kindly offer it, in a very respectful and constructive way) has been plentiful and the most important things that I have learnt is that your bankroll management and patience are paramount to success and progression.

I now mostly play £1-£3 DYM`s and are enjoying my poker more than ever...just finding it difficult to get away from Omaha though. I play for enjoyment only....I do not have the bankroll or ability to do otherwise, so it was a real honour to be sat in the forum deepstack recently amongst most of the TP`s. The ability they have is awesome. However (imho) the real cream of the crop on SKY POKER ooze ability, respect and class.....Maybe something that the top players should aspire to.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited March 2010
    I am not taking the Michael when I say that I really enjoy watching all the top players (yourself included elsadog) in action on here. On a personal note, (I am fairly new to the threads) I have learnt loads from advice and simple poker logic. Advice from the many players (who take the time to kindly offer it, in a very respectful and constructive way) has been plentiful and the most important things that I have learnt is that your bankroll management and patience are paramount to success and progression. I now mostly play £1-£3 DYM`s and are enjoying my poker more than ever...just finding it difficult to get away from Omaha though. I play for enjoyment only....I do not have the bankroll or ability to do otherwise, so it was a real honour to be sat in the forum deepstack recently amongst most of the TP`s. The ability they have is awesome. However (imho) the real cream of the crop on SKY POKER ooze ability, respect and class .....Maybe something that the top players should aspire to.
    Posted by emilyegg

I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this. You say you've had lots of help from 'top players' in a respectful and constructive way. You then go on to say that 'top players' should aspire to be like the 'cream of the crop'
    who ooze ability, respect and class. So by that I gather you mean that those who have helped and advised should stop doing so, concentrate solely on their own game and turn professional.

Some of us like to play their poker for entertainment, others aspire to greater things and being a professional. I'm not sure where the class comes into it. As for being proud of one's ability at this difficult game, that doesn't show a lack of class. Being resentful and having a dig at any player who is successful does.

Flashes stats are excellent and tenofspades are too and why shouldn't they be proud to show them. They show consistency over an extended period and that is something all newcomers to the game need to see.
  • Options
    IMAROCKIMAROCK Member Posts: 135
    edited March 2010

this guy is pretty deadly,, one of the best improved cash players,, can also play MTTS :P 

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilterChirpyChip146$9  $9  55%$1,297  -77Sky Poker
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited March 2010
    Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter TENOFSPADE 1,256 $13   $7   33% $15,843   - 79 Sky Poker Sch. Only x   i run good in mtts too flash ,just lost heads up against dtw bandit ,well played sir    ^ _ ^
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    Wow ten that is a massive MTT profit, congrats - I've played about half as many games and made about a tenth of your profit so jealousy is seaping from me lol
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited March 2010
    Posted by TENOFSPADE

What on earth did you win around game number 850?  Looks like about $12.5 k win.  I didnt know of any prizes that size on sky?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker : What on earth did you win around game number 850?  Looks like about $12.5 k win.  I didnt know of any prizes that size on sky?
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Edited****

My Scope is set to pounds so the comment that previously resided here doesn't count lol

But i think it's a win around MTT 399 which due to it's size may have been second place in a WSOP qualifier???? i don't know but i seem to remember they had games where top 2 got paid. 1 went to vegas and the other got thousands. I remember thinking at the time if i got to heads up....... Which prize would i actually want lol
  • Options
    WHOAMI196WHOAMI196 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited March 2010
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    oviously fake lol
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker : oviously fake lol
    Posted by WHOAMI196

no they are very real check out sharkscope for yourself
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker :   no they are very real check out sharkscope for yourself
    Posted by DTWBANDIT[/QUOTE

thats amzin stats, i never play mtt on sky maybie i should try lol  plus i start work at about 6 am so these tourneys sky have are not ideal :( 
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker :
    In Response to Re: Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker :   no they are very real check out sharkscope for yourself Posted by DTWBANDIT[/QUOTE thats amzin stats, i never play mtt on sky maybie i should try lol  plus i start work at about 6 am so these tourneys sky have are not ideal :( 
    Posted by WHOAMI196
    Do what Phil does ......... go deep throw a sicky  :o)

................. and if you don't play mtt's on Sky who was that sat next to me last week ?????
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker : Do what Phil does ......... go deep throw a sicky  :o) ................. and if you don't play mtt's on Sky who was that sat next to me last week ?????
    Posted by elsadog
    LOL elsa dog dont bite my head off lmao  OK i shulda said i rarely play MTT i really dont play mutch tournaments................ and about callin in sick, ive only jus got the job 2 mnths ago and im tryin to impress the boss......................... a bit of A*S*S licking .......if u kno what i mean!!  
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker : I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this. You say you've had lots of help from 'top players' in a respectful and constructive way. You then go on to say that 'top players' should aspire to be like the 'cream of the crop' who ooze ability, respect and class. So by that I gather you mean that those who have helped and advised should stop doing so, concentrate solely on their own game and turn professional. Some of us like to play their poker for entertainment, others aspire to greater things and being a professional. I'm not sure where the class comes into it. As for being proud of one's ability at this difficult game, that doesn't show a lack of class. Being resentful and having a dig at any player who is successful does. Flashes stats are excellent and tenofspades are too and why shouldn't they be proud to show them. They show consistency over an extended period and that is something all newcomers to the game need to see.
    Posted by elsadog
    Like I say...the difference between the top players (like yourself) and the very best...is just a bit of personal class. No resentment or digs at all by me....just think that the "my car is faster than your car" attitude verges on borderline arrogant/being a show-off. Self praise is good (I suppose), but do we need to read about it constantly?...lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Most Improved Poker Player on Sky Poker : Like I say...the difference between the top players (like yourself) and the very best...is just a bit of personal class. No resentment or digs at all by me....just think that the "my car is faster than your car" attitude verges on borderline arrogant/being a show-off. Self praise is good (I suppose), but do we need to read about it constantly?...lol
    Posted by emilyegg

When you do have a personal dig, or feel bitter and twisted, let me know. You disguise it so well I might miss it.
  • Options
    edited March 2010

PMSL Mutley.

Bitter? Twisted? LOL

Reading is obviously not a strong point of yours I see.

Tired of saying you are a GREAT player. YOU ARE A GREAT PLAYER ELSADOG.

Just a shame that if you were made from Chocolate, you would probably eat yourself ;0)

• Options
    edited March 2010
    PMSL Mutley. Bitter? Twisted? LOL Reading is obviously not a strong point of yours I see. Tired of saying you are a GREAT player. YOU ARE A GREAT PLAYER ELSADOG. Just a shame that if you were made from Chocolate, you would probably eat yourself ;0)
    Posted by emilyegg

If your comments regarding lack of class, made of chocolate etc aren't personal digs I don't know what is, now get off my case Emily .............. that egg's starting to smell a bit off.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    PMSL Mutley. Bitter? Twisted? LOL Reading is obviously not a strong point of yours I see. Tired of saying you are a GREAT player. YOU ARE A GREAT PLAYER ELSADOG. Just a shame that if you were made from Chocolate, you would probably eat yourself ;0)
    Posted by emilyegg
    Emily i have to say your Sooooooo way off the mark. If had to find 1 sky poker player not up there own *** then Elsadog would be top of that list (a very long list with many other reg's names on it before anyone thinks im saying sky players are up their own lol)

An out of order comment based on the posting of a sharkscope graph............. and very much lacking in class
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    yawn
  • Options
    Eagle26Eagle26 Member Posts: 431
    edited March 2010
    nothin to do with me at all but feel like stickin my beak in! emily your way off the mark in regards to elsadog! the guy is a top bloke, an excellent player and if you ever read any of his posts you will see he is always ready to offer help and advice to players that ask! just send us that tenner through paypal elsa ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    nothin to do with me at all but feel like stickin my beak in! emily your way off the mark in regards to elsadog! the guy is a top bloke, an excellent player and if you ever read any of his posts you will see he is always ready to offer help and advice to players that ask! just send us that tenner through paypal elsa ;-)
    Posted by Eagle26
    lol i agree hes a great character, his post are well funny