You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

General Election special

BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
edited December 2019 in Poker Chat
With the General Election on Thursday I wondered if there might be scope in putting on a few more tournaments on the schedule for those of us mad enough to stay up to see if Clown A or Clown B becomes our next Prime Minister?!

Just mentioning there are 650 seats in Parliament so a £5 or £10BH with a £650 guarantee with a late-ish start might prove popular but I realise Sky can't just waste money on overlay, so if it's a non starter I understand.

Comments

• Options
    miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134
    Which party will most likely tax gambling in everyone’s opinion?
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Sky could advertise a £1m guarantee on the side of the bus, and see which muppets fall for it.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    I like this idea. Have my work night Christmas night on Thursday, so getting home plastered to a specialty schedule will be good (for everything and everyone but my balance)
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Enut said:

Sky could always promise a £650 guarantee and then renege on that once the tournament is finished. That would really be in the election spirit.

50k guaranteed , pay out 31k cos it’s the same 😉
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,524
    The game could start because everyone wants a deal ....... prize Trip down the Irish sea.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,819
    tomgoodun said:

Enut said:

Sky could always promise a £650 guarantee and then renege on that once the tournament is finished. That would really be in the election spirit.

50k guaranteed , pay out 31k cos it’s the same
    😉
    Ooh, very good.
  • Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    If I don't win the tournament can I play again because I didn't like the result.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,171
    This thread's GREAT .... very funny :D:D:D

I would defo be up for a Tourney with a Bigger Guarantee than the normal 1am & 2am£100 Freezy's, with the Election Results going on in the background
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,524
    They won't let Misty win a Vegas seat anymore been putting hats on pigeons while he was there.