You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Racism

cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
On a day when racism came to the forefront in the premier league yet again, you have to wonder what has happened lately that makes these idiots brave enough to express their vile thoughts.

Unfortunately it's not only football where these vile views are expressed, this was a sample of the chat from my mini table tonight :

BLUEBIRD: Irish piece of sh it
BLUEBIRD: Tik paddy c un t

I'm pretty sure the authorities at sky will deal with the matter, what I feel more concerned with is the fact that people now think they can express views like this without consequence.

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,001
    Whole variety of reasons. Not helped by having a PM who won't apologise for his appalling racial slurs, and has escaped all consequence for his actions..

Some are just racist bigots. For others, it is a lack of education.

Take what happened at the Lane today-if some idiot was making monkey noises, hope he gets jailed and is banned from the Lane for life.
    Rudiger deserved some shellacking for his swan dive and getting a fellow pro sent off, but the colour of his skin/ethnicity is totally irrelevant.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    People emboldened by recent results and 'our' prime minister using derogatory language on a regular basis....
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,298
    cpfc_2010 said:

On a day when racism came to the forefront in the premier league yet again, you have to wonder what has happened lately that makes these idiots brave enough to express their vile thoughts.

Unfortunately it's not only football where these vile views are expressed, this was a sample of the chat from my mini table tonight :

BLUEBIRD: Irish piece of sh it
    BLUEBIRD: Tik paddy c un t

I'm pretty sure the authorities at sky will deal with the matter, what I feel more concerned with is the fact that people now think they can express views like this without consequence.

I can only assume(hope) you were doing what Eamon does and you were taking chips off him...