You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

This was not fair< game started 1v1 but never gave me the table launch until i was 900 chips down

So i entered a heads up and the table never said launch and it started without me even on the screen when it finally came up he had been taking my chips off me and when i joined i had hardly no chips left and lost the game within 4 mins and lost my money, its only £10 but that was really un fair !

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318
    edited December 2019

So i entered a heads up and the table never said launch and it started without me even on the screen when it finally came up he had been taking my chips off me and when i joined i had hardly no chips left and lost the game within 4 mins and lost my money, its only £10 but that was really un fair !

Hi @MHAKAYAKOR

Sorry to hear this.

What time was this?
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    there's definitely been some lagging for me too in the last few days, both with tables loading & also the lobby not updating
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    It does happen unfortunately mate. Best advice I can give is once you register a button pops up right by it saying launch table so you can do it manually