You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sunday Major Freeroll

DEL560DEL560 Member Posts: 487
edited January 2020 in Poker Chat
Sorry don't want to seem ungrateful but wanting to make a suggestion and was wondering what other people thought?

I know the 18.30 usually gives away 3x £110 seats into the Sunday Major. On Monday it gave away 10x seats into a £33 UKOPS Tournament.

I think giving away 10 seats is a lot better and was wondering if that could happen more often?

Would have tried to create a Poll but thats too technical for me 😂

IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR PLEASE READ MY NEXT POST/SUGGESTION >

Comments

• Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 865
    I love it when it’s 10 X 33 as well, gives you a proper shot at it. But also understand why it’s 3 X 110 as Sunday major is a lot more likely to miss guarantee and a lot more costly for sky if it does
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    Allan23 said:

I love it when it’s 10 X 33 as well, gives you a proper shot at it. But also understand why it’s 3 X 110 as Sunday major is a lot more likely to miss guarantee and a lot more costly for sky if it does

Agree with all that
  • Options
    DEL560DEL560 Member Posts: 487
    @Allan23 and @Jac35 Good point. I think the promotions Sky do and Rewards Freeroll are great.

Just think the Sunday Major Freeroll would be better if tweaked a bit?

It could just be on a Wedensday and Saturday and give away 10 seats to the Sunday Major and could be a Allin Sat on Sunday that gave away one seat?

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,292
    I agree that this is a much better structure @10x£33 than 3x£110. I played it last night and used up a month's worth of run good, even saw my KQ beat @Whizzewky's AK AIP, which I felt really bad about. I didn't win obviously, I finished 11th, it's a talent I have.

I still think it's better @10x£33 as bubbling meant I only lost out on £33 not £110, you know, every cloud etc.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320
    Enut said:

I agree that this is a much better structure @10x£33 than 3x£110. I played it last night and used up a month's worth of run good, even saw my KQ beat @Whizzewky's AK AIP, which I felt really bad about. I didn't win obviously, I finished 11th, it's a talent I have.

I still think it's better @10x£33 as bubbling meant I only lost out on £33 not £110, you know, every cloud etc.

@Enut

Ahh, but at 3 x £110 you never had the frustration of bubbling...
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,292
    Tikay10 said:

Enut said:

@Enut

Ahh, but at 3 x £110 you never had the frustration of bubbling...
    Oh, I would probably still have bubbled it.