You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Table crashing

I was in freerolls last night my hand ten trips table crashed on me not for the first time this has happened I'm begining to think sky poker is fixed happens every time I have a decent hand

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168

I was in freerolls last night my hand ten trips table crashed on me not for the first time this has happened I'm begining to think sky poker is fixed happens every time I have a decent hand

My lappy crashes all the time ....... but it's 'coz I need a new one :'(
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    MISTY4ME said:

My lappy crashes all the time ....... but it's 'coz I need a new one :'(
    I think your lappy is trying to tell you something else.......donkey! ;)>:):p
  • Options
    cerysanc04cerysanc04 Member Posts: 10
    I would have won the hand cost me a chunk of my stack ended up winning a pound
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    congrats
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,015
    What are you going to do with the pound? Any plans?

It's happened to all of us at some point but I think it's a "slight" exaggeration to say it happens everytime you have a decent hand.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    waller02 said:

What are you going to do with the pound? Any plans?

It's happened to all of us at some point but I think it's a "slight" exaggeration to say it happens everytime you have a decent hand.

I’ve told you a million times @waller02 stop exaggerating....!!!!!!!!( for Tony..)