You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HEADS UP TOURNAMENT ( MADPROF WINNER )

Comments

• DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Ah, that makes more sense, thanks Tikay.

I'd arranged for my match with Phil to be a best of 5. Is that going to be ok with the tournament director?

As I thought it was just a special request for the stream I didn't want it to be too much of a blink and you miss it kind of affair - that poor old abc geriatric doesn't stand a chance you see ;).
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,030

@Duesenberg

You'll have to await @ckd as I can't rule on that, I was just bringing you up to speed.
    Thanks again Tikay. I'll wait to see what the boss has to say.
  • SMARTGOATSMARTGOAT Member Posts: 477
    waller02 said:

waller02 2-0 SMARTGOAT

Ul mate, I definitely had the rub of the green. Good games.

Well played neither match was even the slightest bit close and I was utterly dominated - Good luck in the next round.
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    @engy and I playing our game tomorrow night
  • ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    @Duesenberg best of 3 in 2nd round best of 5 next one mate. just to keep it fair
    will do the next round draw after the games. sorry for any confusion. had to bring so people back for 2nd round to make the numbers up for the rest of the rounds
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,998
    @Duesenberg 2-0 Essexphil

Fun games
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Please ...please if there really is a poker god?

Purplepoo V @Duesenberg in the next round ;) .....semis?
    Very unlucky Phil in our match Phil. If it's any consolation, I used up all my rungood for the night on you and proceeded to run horrendously in everything else!

After tonight I'm due a purple patch, which I assume is exactly what one gets when tangling with Purpleoo? :)
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,998

Very unlucky Phil in our match Phil. If it's any consolation, I used up all my rungood for the night on you and proceeded to run horrendously in everything else!

After tonight I'm due a purple patch, which I assume is exactly what one gets when tangling with Purpleoo? :)

Conversely, I ran well in the only other MTT I played. Example:-

I raise pre-flop, @IrishRose defends BB.
    Flop 10 9 4, Rose check-calls to my c-bet.
    Turn A. Rose shoves with a pot-sized bet-she has 10 9, and is understandably hopeful that I have AK. However, my AA has just got lucky...

I wish I help out but my local Waitrose has run out of toilet paper, so smears it is! >:)
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,334

Your new avatar.
    mumsie said:

Your new avatar.

Mummy @mumsie

Pm me if you know how I could add this to my profile, thanks

Yours in duesenbergbaiting and general top horse tipster

John ' Fecesviolet' Misclickclick >:)
    Essexphil said:

Conversely, I ran well in the only other MTT I played. Example:-

I raise pre-flop, @IrishRose defends BB.
    Flop 10 9 4, Rose check-calls to my c-bet.
    Turn A. Rose shoves with a pot-sized bet-she has 10 9, and is understandably hopeful that I have AK. However, my AA has just got lucky...
    You got away with that one, @Essexphil ...do you know how often @IrishRose has pocket 99's?? >:)
    @engy need to respond by tonight mate other wise will have to move on. sorry
    ROUND 3

@LARSON7 v @waller02

@Duesenberg v @Allan23 / @engy

@madprof v @mumsie

@ckd v @MAXALLY

games to be played by Sunday night please ( best of 5 )
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Come on @engy , please play me tonight and win so I don't have to play the man who lost his 1st round match then got it in a3 v a9 four times v @Essexphil in a hyper and won
    Allan23 said:

Come on @engy , please play me tonight and win so I don't have to play the man who lost his 1st round match then got it in a3 v a9 four times v @Essexphil in a hyper and won

Please don't play him @engy. Getting Allan in the next round is tantamount to being given a bye ;)
    @Allan23 you win by forfeit mate so its @Allan23 v @Duesenberg

sorry @engy but have to move on