You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Free token help.

waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,066
I have a number of free tokens that I'm saving up until the first one expires in a couple of months with the view of using them for a higher buy in mtt. However I won £5 tokens in the ftt comp and these expire on Monday.

I tried buying into a £5 BH using free tokens but it automatically took the tokens that didn't expire until last. So unless I use all of my tokens before Monday I will lose the ones I won on the ftt games.

Is there a way of choosing which tokens you would like to use when buying in? If not is it possible to extend the expiry date of the tokens I won in the ftt games? Otherwise I will just lose them on Monday.

Comments

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,768
    Just buy into a 33 main it,all cost you 8 quid unless you can't afford the 8 quid that is;)
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,066
    I was saving them until the very last minute and using them for a 110. But then noticed these ftt ones were only valid for a week. I'll just have to lose them then as it doesn't use the ones that expire first when try to use them
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,054
    Im not sure if they are used in the order you received them,

If so, use all the other tokens to buy into tournaments that don't start for a while.
    Then use the tokens you want, for the tournament you require.
    Finally dereg all the others.

I think that may work if they are used in that order.
    I hope that makes sense.

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,066
    Didn't think of that. I'll try that thanks.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,310

Im not sure if they are used in the order you received them,

If so, use all the other tokens to buy into tournaments that don't start for a while.
    Then use the tokens you want, for the tournament you require.
    Finally dereg all the others.

I think that may work if they are used in that order.
    I hope that makes sense.

Ha, so sneaky.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,822

Much admiration for the first martyr that risked his first token with this epic hack.