You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

JACKPOT SYNDICATE 2020 CHELTENHAM NAPS (COVERING FOR VAIGRET)

124»

Comments

• wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,504
    Thanks all for your help.I have been lucky.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
    StayOrGo said:

TBH, I think the chances of Aintree going ahead with the Coronavirus situation is virtually zero.

I hope you all and your loved ones keep well, take care, that is the most important thing.

I wonder as well althugh racing hanging on at mo. Keep well to and lets hope we all get through it.

Terry
    2020 HALL OF FAME added to acknowledgements.

Result of CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL COMPETITION added to it
    Suspended until racing starts again. Hope you all saty safe over this difficult time.
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    vaigret said:

Suspended until racing starts again. Hope you all saty safe over this difficult time.

Likewise @vaigret do keep in touch mate, feel free to email me as and when if you want a chat.

Take care my friend.
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    StayOrGo said:

vaigret said:

Likewise @vaigret do keep in touch mate, feel free to email me as and when if you want a chat.

Take care my friend.
    Take care lads, hope your families are okay, I picked the wrong year to have heart attack Lol.
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    edited June 2020
    FYI @vaigret

If you go top the OP of this thread.

Had I not copied and changed the links on the OP for Cheltenham, they'd be showing this weeks Newmarket results, not Cheltenham's.

If you go back a couple of pages on this thread, you'll see that DAY3 Cheltenham, is now DAY 3 Newmarket, ie same sheet.

Anyway, like I said, we can sort Monday.