You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PRedator Late Reg Semi

NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
I just won entry to the Predator Late Reg Semi, supposedly at 7:15pm, but it hasn't entered me and I don't see any trace of it in the lobby.

Is there a problem? If it didn't run for whatever reason am I just out £1.50? @Tikay10

Comments

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    No if it didn't run you should get the Semi sattilite money back. Can always contact Customer support. Also check your account, you may already have the money back into your account.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,642
    edited March 2020
    @NOSTRI

Hi mate,

I can't actually see a Predator Late Reg Semi at present. (7.45pm) Maybe it never ran?

I can see you are in this one;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34341385&guid=9e556db9-ce02-4241-bf53-b80fa783d3c5

Is that the one you mean?

Not much I can do tonight, but if you've been short-changed I'll speak to the Office in the morning.

Probably better if you contact Customer Care right away.
  • Options
    No, it was the Late Reg Sat which ran at 16:45. According to the lobby the Semi was supposed to start at 17:15. The entry satellite concluded at 17:18 and then nothing happened. I'm assuming it didn't get enough runners.

Am I supposed to use the "Contact Us" form or is there another way I'm not seeing?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,642
    edited March 2020
    NOSTRI said:

No, it was the Late Reg Sat which ran at 16:45. According to the lobby the Semi was supposed to start at 17:15. The entry satellite concluded at 17:18 and then nothing happened. I'm assuming it didn't get enough runners.

Am I supposed to use the "Contact Us" form or is there another way I'm not seeing?

Ahh, you said 7.15pm earlier, so I went looking for the wrong thing.

If you qualified for it, & it never ran, you will get reimbursed for the Late Reg Sat. It may even be in your account already.

PS - yes, use the "Contact Us" route if you wish to discuss it with them.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    I'm not sure if the late reg semi which begins at 7:15 ran either?
  • Options
    Whoops, I'm stupid. I actually meant to say 19:15, 7:15pm. Good job I never joined the military.

It doesn't seem to be in my account yet but I'll take your word for it. Ta.