You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Rewards Freeroll - new start time

2»

Comments

• Options
    WAOOGAWAOOGA Member Posts: 126
    Just logged in to play this and yup level 10.... so missed late reg. 800+ in there so guess just short of 80% have realised based on entrant numbers of late.

Given that it's been 7:30 since this promo started several years ago, a little extra effort on the comms wouldn't have gone amiss. Worrying to think if it wasn't for Tikay we'd not even have this!

Feel guilty complaining about anything in the current circumstances, and I love a good moan ;)

Will have to delay time tanking every hand to get a pay jump until tomorrow ;)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430

@WAOOGA

Hi Bud,

Sorry about this, but I did do a thread abut this as soon as I was aware, yesterday;

HERE

• Options
    Will have to get my fix on some good ol DYM's ;)
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    WAOOGA said:

Just logged in to play this and yup level 10.... so missed late reg. 800+ in there so guess just short of 80% have realised based on entrant numbers of late.

Given that it's been 7:30 since this promo started several years ago, a little extra effort on the comms wouldn't have gone amiss. Worrying to think if it wasn't for Tikay we'd not even have this!

Feel guilty complaining about anything in the current circumstances, and I love a good moan ;)

What would you suggest should of been done on the communication front?
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    I suppose it's worth noting that a good way to see when tournaments start is to look at in the lobby.

Subscribe to my newsletter for more top tips.
  • Options
    Shall I post a comment on how the site is rigged, give you guys something to really get your teeth into? ;)
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    MattBates said:

WAOOGA said:

What would you suggest should of been done on the communication front?
    I think tk could have put a forum post on here? ;)
  • Options
    WAOOGA said:

Shall I post a comment on how the site is rigged, give you guys something to really get your teeth into? ;)

Sorry @WAOOGA Team It's Rigged have no vacancies at present.
  • Options
    Shame, I like reading those :)
  • Options
    Sky is rigged to give people who look at the lobby for start times an advantage. It's outrageous.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    I feel I should apologise for all this disruption guys as I'm obviously the culprit here.

Sky's servers clearly can't cope with the sudden huge influx of players that have been flocking to play here since I started streaming ;)
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,276
    How did you do last night? I had to leave early as the other half insisted that I talked to her and watch TV. You know when they scratch notches in the prison wall to mark the days passing? Is it too early to start that?
  • Options
    Enut said:

How did you do last night? I had to leave early as the other half insisted that I talked to her and watch TV. You know when they scratch notches in the prison wall to mark the days passing? Is it too early to start that?

They can be so unreasonable, can't they? Talking to each other, as if.
  • Options
    Hi what time is the freeroll tonight?
  • Options

6.30pm

;)